New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 353 of 718 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sorry sir nabigay na sa iba yung XLT A/T. Pero I can give you his number.
    can you also PM me you SA contact details sir? Salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakaintegrate siya sa Ford badge sa likod. Wait for my upcoming project with Growl Audio. Magkakaroon din ng OEM rear camera for the Ranger T6
    Counting on this brad. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sorry sir nabigay na sa iba yung XLT A/T. Pero I can give you his number.
    Sir what dealer kayo nakapila for your wildtrak 3.2?
    I made my reservation sa Alabang (and sticking it out with them since they give a better deal than other dealers), according to my SA probably next month pa daw unit ko. Kakainip na hehe....
    Commonwealth (Everest group) is asking for 100k (****) DI for the 3.2
    Green hills asking for 8% DI.

Mga sir, I guess it will be informative to us buyers if you can post here the DIs being ask by your known ford dealers

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zamoco_08 View Post
    Sir what dealer kayo nakapila for your wildtrak 3.2?
    I made my reservation sa Alabang (and sticking it out with them since they give a better deal than other dealers), according to my SA probably next month pa daw unit ko. Kakainip na hehe....
    Commonwealth (Everest group) is asking for 100k (****) DI for the 3.2
    Green hills asking for 8% DI.

Mga sir, I guess it will be informative to us buyers if you can post here the DIs being ask by your known ford dealers
    Nakapila ako at Ford Global City. The SA is my fellow PhilMugger kaya he's been advising me what to do. Parang sales team leader siya doon. He told me that instead of paying 5k pesos for reservation, bank PO na lang gagamiting reservation. No worries since hindi pa kami nagsastart mag bayad. And he has my requests approved (VKool OEM series tint as freebie, pay 3.5k for VKool K14 tint on the full front windshield) by the general sales manager. The good thing is because kami lang nakapila sa white 3.2, we have a great chance of getting one agad.

The DI is only 3%.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A-OK View Post
    Here is the T6 Exhaust System with Catalytic Converter & DPF. I can't find these in my XLT unit. Only the flexible pipe is installed. Can you find yours?
    Thanks for this. Very informative!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Meron na raw ako xlt matic nextweek. Silver ang available. White sana gusto ko. Ang deal ng dealer ko, ford dagupan 1. Inhouse insurance 25k, 2. Huper optik tint 19k, 3. Price of xlt a/t is 1.159. I asked about the 10k increase, freight charge raw yun. Do you think im getting a good deal? Parang namahalan ako doon sa tint at 10k na freight charge. Tia mga sir. Just need your advice and opinion.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Bakit sa akin 40k ang insurance? hmm.. another - san ba nakakabili ng roller lid na black ang kulay?

anyway, thanks sa mga nagreply sa tanong ko..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Update lang po from my last post nung Ranger ko. Nadagdag are the carryboy rollbar, roof rail, no holes parking sensor, plate tilt and fiberglass protector and hood insulator. Hoping tapos na gastos :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi guys, this is my project 101 dipped.

I dipped all the chrome parts of my truck. And it turned out quite good.

Step board n lang ang kulang.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sir nicenz, kindly advise with regards to the durability of the plastidip especially when car wash is done outside (yung mga car wash sa kanto). Is the plastidip too delicate rendering it more costly to maintain compared to having it done by regular car paint.

I also am thinking of doing the same to my T6 although mine is SILVER and I think BLACK blends well with SILVER

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by nicenz View Post
    Hi guys, this is my project 101 dipped.

I dipped all the chrome parts of my truck. And it turned out quite good.

Step board n lang ang kulang.

2012 Ford Ranger