New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 718 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    kelan ba launch? July ba?

Overseas high series model shown. Exterior and interior styling will differ slightly in minor respects at model launch.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Chevrolet will be releasing the Colorado in the coming weeks. All of its engines will be available. Ford Philippines really needs to ask Ford global HQ to give them the go signal to start selling the 3.2 Wildtrak as soon as possible if they really want to have a healthy competition.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Chevrolet will be releasing the Colorado in the coming weeks. All of its engines will be available. Ford Philippines really needs to ask Ford global HQ to give them the go signal to start selling the 3.2 Wildtrak as soon as possible if they really want to have a healthy competition.
    chevy colorado is tagged as one of the most unreliable car ever built. :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    chevy colorado is tagged as one of the most unreliable car ever built. :bwahaha:
    This one is the all new global Colorado, built in Thailand and different from the North American version. Kalaban ng all new Global Ranger. Diesel din ang engine and the new D-Max is based on this. So how can you say the new Colorado is one of the most unreliable vehicles? If that's true, dapat marami nang reklamo from the Thai owners.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    not to start an argument and this isn't the thread for it but chevrolet isn't known for it's trucks and failed miserably on all their truck line ups these past decade. i'd buy other cars that they offer but not their trucks/pick-up any time soon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Agreed, if Chevrolet does not have a good track record of building pickups, then it would be hard to assume that this one is any different. Not much complaints in Thailand maybe because very few buyers there also compared to the new Ford Ranger.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Lets see how people respond to these new thai made pick up trucks. If ford wont bring the 3.2 engine anytime soon i would pick the 2.8 colorado over the 2.2 ranger which seem underpowered for a heavy truck, 150HP lang. :laughbounce:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    The all new ford Ranger has just arrived at Ford Bacolod last week!

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    Yup. My reservation for a 2.2L is still good of I choose to get one. Besides, I have till July to decide if I still want the 3.2L. Have asked the dealer to quote me an indent order for a 3.2L if they can get one from a LHD country where the Ranger will be released. Let you know. Too bad it won't be released in the US. It will compete with the F150 and di naman uso diesel dun.
    do you have updates for the indent?

my SA txt last week na darating july 18 yung 4x4 2.2.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ano na balita dito? hehe. wala pa akong updates from SA. reserved for a 4X2 XLT 6 A/T.

Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    do you have updates for the indent?

my SA txt last week na darating july 18 yung 4x4 2.2.
    how about yung 4x2s mas maaga darating?

2012 Ford Ranger