New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Good day, Tsikoteers

Mga sirs,

I've been reading reviews and feedbacks for above subject for quite a while already trying to find out whats the best buy between the two. In terms of issues, mukhang madami ako nasearch sa tucson compare sa escape. but wifey really wants the tucson but I don't want to be swayed by the looks only. I'm looking for a reliable and less headache car.

I want to get the best value for my money as this will be my first time buying a brand new car. Hope experts/masters here can help me decide. Thank you and more power to Tsikot!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Bro nasa Ford threads ka so medyo bias syempre..
    Better read the car comparison threads..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Won't read much about the 2012 Escape because there are very few owners compared to the Tucson.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sinadya ko nga bro para makakuha feedback most especially regarding issues ng ford escape... wala ako masyado makita eh.. meron mga issues mga lumang models na..ang isa pang dilemma bro is if ever lumabas hybrid version nila for sure laos agad kahit pa 2012 model yan.. baka bilis baba ang re sale value.. what you think sir?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Won't read much about the 2012 Escape because there are very few owners compared to the Tucson.
    why kaya sir few owners lang? dahil ba sa lalabas na 2013 model? Hope anyone who has 2012 model eh pls. share some feedbacks about the model... thanks2x!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Any issues for 2007 and up 2.3 liter 4x2s will be the issues you will get for current Escapes.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MELDOYU View Post
    Good day, Tsikoteers

Mga sirs,

I've been reading reviews and feedbacks for above subject for quite a while already trying to find out whats the best buy between the two. In terms of issues, mukhang madami ako nasearch sa tucson compare sa escape. but wifey really wants the tucson but I don't want to be swayed by the looks only. I'm looking for a reliable and less headache car.

I want to get the best value for my money as this will be my first time buying a brand new car. Hope experts/masters here can help me decide. Thank you and more power to Tsikot!
    Try mo din tignan the new Mazda CX 5 and Subaru XV. Pero kung Ford Escape talag gusto mo, I think meron lalabas na new model late this year or early next year

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Try mo din tignan the new Mazda CX 5 and Subaru XV. Pero kung Ford Escape talag gusto mo, I think meron lalabas na new model late this year or early next year
    Thanks for the suggestion sir. but I forgot to mentioned that my budget is around 1.1-1.2M for bank na financing na. In terms of reliability and FC i think ok ang escape compare sa tucson 2.0 or xtrail 2.0.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ang maganda kasi sa Ford vehicles kapag nakasakay ka...the feeling of being safe is really there! Solid ang dating talaga.
    Nakasakay na ko sa bagong Escape...tahimik sa loob, malakas a/c and safe and feeling but I like the stance of the Tucson.

*Meldo: If that's your budget pala..you should also check the non vgt Montero, at least 7 seater na yun! Bang for the buck price!
    Last edited by Gecko Guy; April 26th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think dapat ilipat ito ng mg mods sa Car Comparison sub forums. Kung may existing thread na doon i-merge na lang.

2012 Ford Escape or Tucson theta 2.0 what is the best buy?