New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *karlitozz,

That articel is old and outdated (07.08.2008)
    The F-100 was supposed to be a pickup larger than the Ranger but smaller than the F-150.
    The T6 Ranger is not an F-100.

Ford cancelled plans to develop an F-100 and a USDM version of the T6 Ranger.
    Instead Ford is considering a more fuel efficient variant of the F-150 for the US & Canada, most likely powered by one of the new EcoBoost engines.

Ford Australia is heading the development of the global T6 Ranger.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    *AG4 thanx sa corrections sir.

here are more infos and photos of the ranger 2011/2012 from

caradvice.com

We can exclusively tell you the 2012 Ford Ranger ‘T6′ will feature independent double wishbone front suspension with coil springs, while the rear will use semi-elliptic leaf springs with dampers.
    While the leaf spring rear suspension does nothing for ride and handling, it will help retain the Ranger’s impressive 3000kg towing capacity. Rear drum brakes also remain on the Ranger, it’s likely that rear disc brakes won’t make it to the production model.

Our sleuth spies have also snapped scoop photos of one of the engines to be used in the 2012 Ford Ranger ‘T6′.
    Pictured on this production prototype is Ford’s 3.2 litre Puma turbocharged diesel engine. It will replace the current 3.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine. The 3.2 litre Puma engine is rated 200 PS (150 kW; 200 hp) and 470 N·m (350 lb·ft).. It can currently be found in the Ford Transit.

Transmissions expected to make it to launch are the MT75 (five-speed manual gearbox), MT82 (six-speed manual gearbox produced by Getrag) and the 6R80 (six-speed fuel efficient automatic gearbox).
    Last edited by karlitozz; May 7th, 2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: corrections

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [quote=AG4;1242713]

Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    2012 Ranger (T6)

-Autoblog
    I think the "fenders" on the first pic are tacked-on disguise fenders. They use different looking fenders & bumpers and tack stick them on to mislead people from knowing what it'll look like. Notice how different the rear fender of the 2nd pic looks.

This thing looks huge. Very long wheelbase. I hope they put in better glass at the rear. My guess is it still looks 80% like the old Ranger.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    First teaser shot of the all-new Ranger.

- http://www.worldcarfans.com/11009202...und-for-the-us

It won't be sold in the US because it has grown closer in size to the F-150.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^so malamang sa TH production nito pag ilalaunch na sa asiapac.....

and I wonder if this part of the statement can eliminate the cramped rear seats?

"stated the new Ranger is simply too close in size to the F-150"

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    ^^so malamang sa TH production nito pag ilalaunch na sa asiapac.....

and I wonder if this part of the statement can eliminate the cramped rear seats?

"stated the new Ranger is simply too close in size to the F-150"
    Thailand is the production hub for the Ranger.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Thailand is the production hub for the Ranger.
    Yup I'am aware of that, nagkaron lang ako ng konting idea na baka sa australia because you stated that ford australia was the one heading for its development...and then naisip ko baka pag australia ginawa yan maging ka price na din ng F150.... so thailand na nga for sure because of the special incentives that the manufacturers get when they produce their pickup trucks there...hehe...

thanks for the teaser pic BTW....

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir AG4, i know for a fact that when it comes to ford, you are the man! hehe id like to ask lang what are the chances of the new ranger being released here next year? big chance kaya or no chance at all?
    also can you recommend a good SA from a good ford dealership? were going to see and test drive the new fiesta this weekend sana kasi. thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    sir AG4, i know for a fact that when it comes to ford, you are the man! hehe id like to ask lang what are the chances of the new ranger being released here next year?
    I'd say a very big chance.

Update:
    All-New Ranger - Extreme Heat and Desert Test Drive in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

2011 Explorer, F-150 SVT Raptor, All-new Ranger T6

-Ford APA

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    WOW!!

hinde talaga nagkakalayo ang stance nung all new ranger sa F150...

No wonder they didn't release it nga sa US...

I wonder how the japanese brands would react to this kind of fullsize threat....

I just wish it wouldn't breach the 1.6M range...
    Last edited by locoroco777; September 29th, 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2011/2012MY Ford Ranger (T6) *test mule spy photos*