New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I prefer the hatchback, it just looks better! When I first the sedan first thing that came into me was its a mutated hatchback...
    Hhaha mutated hatch!! nice one..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I prefer the hatchback, it just looks better! When I first the sedan first thing that came into me was its a mutated hatchback...
    Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    hatch is nicer. no questions there. the only reason why you should pick up the sedan is if you need more trunk space.

i dont think debatable pa yan on which one is nicer. unless you want more trunk space or if you want a specific sedan color.

hatch = looks over trunk space
    sedan = trunk space over looks, more sedan only color options

just got my hatch last friday... nahirapan ako sa pagpili ng color... blue vs white. ended up with the blue sport.

Well for me i prefer the hatch but my wife want a sedan for her shopping thingy and baby stuff.. but when we saw the three fiesta sports in ford libis showroom the colors are aurora blue, cool white and mica black we both
    said " wow ganda talaga nang mica black " finally we agreed for the color.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    just receive a txt from my SA yesterday she agreed to gve us all the give aways:

1. fiesta cap
    2. fiesta shirt
    3. fiesta I.D. lace
    4. fiesta jacket
    5. fiesta bag

hehehe because of my wife's (insisting technique) even the sales manager became a victim as well he gve us a discount, all in and a 25 liters of gas upon release of our unit.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by M3D View Post
    just receive a txt from my SA yesterday she agreed to gve us all the give aways:

1. fiesta cap
    2. fiesta shirt
    3. fiesta I.D. lace
    4. fiesta jacket
    5. fiesta bag

hehehe because of my wife's (insisting technique) even the sales manager became a victim as well he gve us a discount, all in and a 25 liters of gas upon release of our unit.
    We also got those freebies... Its called the Fiesta Lifestyle Kit...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjerogel View Post
    Meron sir sa ACE Hardware in SM Makati. Just bought some yesterday.
    Salamat Sir for the info

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    5.) Headlight and foglight. The headlights doesn't turn off automatically. (Unless I'm missing something here). So, if you accidentally left it open, it will drain your battery. The foglights always turn off, so you'll have to press it again everytime you turn on your headlights.
    mine is a 1.6 PS Trend. headlights automatically turns off when you switch off the engine, only the park lights stays on. then when you open the door, the warning chimes starts to sound to alert you of the situation.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by M3D View Post

1. fiesta cap
    2. fiesta shirt
    3. fiesta I.D. lace
    4. fiesta jacket
    5. fiesta bag

daya SA ko wala ibinigay na ganyan ubos na daw,san dealer mo?bank financing or cash?

may rainvisor na kasama?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Correct. ganun na nga.
    Quote Originally Posted by GulongGong View Post
    mine is a 1.6 PS Trend. headlights automatically turns off when you switch off the engine, only the park lights stays on. then when you open the door, the warning chimes starts to sound to alert you of the situation.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Meron pa pala... the door lock and window lock only works on rear seats. Yung passenger seat pwede pa rin mag roll-down window and open the door even when it's locked.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by allanctan View Post
    Meron pa pala... the door lock and window lock only works on rear seats. Yung passenger seat pwede pa rin mag roll-down window and open the door even when it's locked.
    Yep ganun talaga...

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]