New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hmm people are there only 2 of us in the tsikot community that bought this car? i guess the price tag does make you want to look elsewhere when buying a brand new car but i got my money's worth for it.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I wonder what kind of deals are out there for the new Focus, their local website dosent offer much...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecs View Post
    hmm people are there only 2 of us in the tsikot community that bought this car? i guess the price tag does make you want to look elsewhere when buying a brand new car but i got my money's worth for it.
    I wouldn't mind at all trading-in my 06 civic s matic for the Focus Powershift. I also agree that its worth it.

German quality:
    - tdci engine
    - suspension
    - double clutch manumatic or "Powershift" transmission

Plus very good FC.

Problem is no money right now to fill in the balance.

I'm curious though about the pms costs. I understand diesel is more expensive to maintain that gasoline engine. Also, spare parts costs. Are they more or less the same vs parts for Japanese makes??

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SSE View Post
    try ford global. look for stephan. sales manager sya doon bka pwd ka nya bigyan better deal. galing me dun last week. gr8 deal binigay sakin sa friend ko.
    May contact info ka? How "great" is the great deal you got?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Saang dealer ka kumuha? Nakakuha ka ng discount?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Got to check out the Focus TDCI at the Ford showroom not long ago and I was very impressed!

Interior is very classy and better than even some high end European cars! In fact, I think the Focus is more of a European model (they are everywhere over there) than an Asian/American car.

For people looking for a spirited drive at just over 1M, I think the Focus beats most cars in its class even the Civic 2.0.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello people,

Parang may-nagdaang multo. Biglang natahimik yung thread.

Pa post or share naman ng fotos of your '08/'09 2liter tdci Focus with 17 or 18 inch mags.

Tyvm po.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hello everyone! I just want to share my excitement. Our new Ford Focus TDCi will be delivered tomorrow at ngayon pa lang di na ako makatulog in anticipation. Color panther black and we got it from Ford Libis. They have a 200K downpayment promo till the end of March! Kasama na duon ang free insurance, free chattel, free lto registration, matting, and tint. All in all, I think nasa mga 110k ang nakuha kong discount!!! With that, the Focus TDCi's price is lowered to Php 1,069,000.00! Not bad at all!!! With the savings you get in fuel consumption, mapapangiti ka talaga sa bawat tapak sa gas pedal. My agent told me na malapit na ulit mag price increase ang Ford and the best time to get the unit is now. We were suppose to get pa this June but with the great downpayment promo ng Ford Libis, we grabbed the opportunity na. Nakakatawa lang, my agent, Melissa (cell # 09272732377) decided not to give me the free seat cover since leather na yung seats ng tdci. Maybe free wind visors na lang ang kapalit. hehehe pushing my luck!!!!!

I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineGTR View Post
    I agree with you bro.

congrats din bro :2thumbsup: nakuha mo na din yung focus mo

bro ano na yung pinakamataas na fuel mileage naabot mo? yung sa amin ang pinakamataas ko palang 11.6L/100km eh pure city driving.

guys bakit ganun tataas pa ba toh, i expected hindi bababa sa 10 km/l eh. sa highway hindi ko pa natatry.
    Hello Skyline, Mecs and to other new TDCI owners,

Just want to know how much did you pay for the first PMS?? (That's after 1K kms?)

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    finally the thread has risen from the dead. very few owners of the tdci here in tsikot. it's a little lonely out there but then again, the idea of exclusivity aint that bad either. regarding the 1k PMS, i didn't shell out a single peso. i had my 1k PMS at Ford Edsa in Ortigas. My agent even said that even the 5k PMS is free of charge. we start shelling out at the 10k PMS daw. updates on my tdci, ayun gamit ni dad. nagpalit kami ng kotse for almost 2 weeks now and i miss my Focus' fuel efficiency. i'm using his Fortuner na 2.7G and i can really feel the difference sa bulsa whenever i gas up. kelan kaya nya balik tdci ko. mukhang napamahal na din sa kanya e and all i hear about is superlatives from him based on his driving experience in my car. he even compared the perfromance with his 325i haha. no other add ons yet though. the last item i bought for my ride was the 3M matting. my next project would be the horn and maybe the audio system pag may pera na. i was thinking of buying a touchscreen phone na lang and mount it in my car rather than buy those expensive dvd touch screen players hehe. at least portable pa yung touch screen phone. i'm currently torn between the iphone 3g and the samsung omnia. any suggestions? sana may magandang car phone mount na available out there.

2008 Ford Focus (euro version) major facelift