Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    is red available? because i think i saw one

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    is red available? because i think i saw one
    Yes, the red color for the 2009 Focus is caled "Infrared".

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecs View Post
    tested the tdci powershift today and all i can say is i'm sold. lots of torque and great suspension. the new design is definitely better than the outgoing model. now my dilemma is which color to choose. ford qave only has the back and chill color. black is out of the question because of a bad hitory i have with black cars. chill on the other hand although a new trim looks like the same tone as the fortuner of my dad. guys any contacts from other ford branches that have the blue tdci available for release.
    ser "Mecs", i can see about 8color palettes for the 2009 Focus. not sure though if they are all available on the TDCi model. 3 of the 8 i'm not very familiar of the name. but definitely can see the ff.
    * BLUE,
    * BLACK.
    * WHITE,
    * RED,
    * GREY....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    ser "Mecs", i can see about 8color palettes for the 2009 Focus. not sure though if they are all available on the TDCi model. 3 of the 8 i'm not very familiar of the name. but definitely can see the ff.
    * BLUE,
    * BLACK.
    * WHITE,
    * RED,
    * GREY....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    updates on the tdci, will go for the ocean blue color. tentative date is december 12 or 15. will post pictures of my 1st car soon as i have the time to do so. i'm really excited about getting the focus. the test drive was really good. i can't wait to get my hands on it. of course 1st dibbs goes to my dad since he's the one who's going to pay for it hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecs View Post
    tested the tdci powershift today and all i can say is i'm sold. lots of torque and great suspension. the new design is definitely better than the outgoing model. now my dilemma is which color to choose. ford qave only has the back and chill color. black is out of the question because of a bad hitory i have with black cars. chill on the other hand although a new trim looks like the same tone as the fortuner of my dad. guys any contacts from other ford branches that have the blue tdci available for release.
    try ford global. look for stephan. sales manager sya doon bka pwd ka nya bigyan better deal. galing me dun last week. gr8 deal binigay sakin sa friend ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda nyang new focus.. mahal lang.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sarap i drive.... lakas ng power..
    wala lang pera pambili.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006

bros, congratulate us naman, our family finally got our 2009 tdci focus today, nakapark na sa baba, hehe, masayang masaya kami bros.

question lang, as far as i know supposedly dapat mas tahimik yung tdci focus compared sa santa Fe diba, i heard the idling sound ng 2.2 crdi ng santa fe ng friend namin from beside the hood and our focus but why is it parang mas tahimik yung sa santa fe. can you comment guys or dahil kaya bago pa so baka mas tatahimik pa yung idling sound niya sa labas. from inside ok talaga halos hindi mo marinig yung engine idling.

But all in all we were very happy talaga!!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineGTR View Post

bros, congratulate us naman, our family finally got our 2009 tdci focus today, nakapark na sa baba, hehe, masayang masaya kami bros.
    Congratulations. :clap:

What color? Post a pic...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
2008 Ford Focus (euro version) major facelift