New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    this would be my next car if/when it ever comes out here.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The kinetic design facelift of the Focus will be launched here soon, I heard that dealerships are just finishing the remaining units of their current Focus models.

An Automatic transmission TDCi model might also be added to the local Focus lineup, i'm just not so sure if this is the new dual-clutch Powershift transmission.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    We'll I do hope they'd price the remaining focus tdci's at a price you can't refuse!!!

With a powerful tdci power plant, sport tuned suspensions, coupled with exceptional handling, any significant price discount so just they can dispose of the remianing stocks will surely make the old focus a steal.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Binigyan na rin lang nila ng facelift yung Focus, Ford should have done something about the heavy-looking butt as well.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2009 Ford Focus (Chinese market)
    Sedan

Source of the photos: Ford China

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hatchback

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Facelift is similar to the euro Focus, the main difference is it uses the old side panels, meaning it doesn't have the crease that runs through the door handles.
    Based on the official photos, it appears that the hatchback gets a unique front bumper.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    dba yung Cover Page ng latest na Top Cover phil. mag ay may new Focus 'na? oo nga nice catch AG4 yung CHDM version eh front fascia lang yung pinalitan....sana yung sa atin eh yung doors din with new panels.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mukhang na ditch na yung climate control, pero with rear vents na yung tdci... parang d p projetor type yung headlights.

kahit ver 2.5 I like this car

magkano na kya to?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The TDCi will still have climate control AND the rear vents.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2008 Ford Focus (euro version) major facelift