New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi guys, can you please tell me the difference between Ford Everest model 2007 and 2008..aside from it's year model..need some information about technical aspects. Did Ford company modified some features of interior and exterior. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    It's pratically the same sir, although the new everest now features their ICE editiion which comes with a 2 din touch screen dvd at the front and 2 head rest monitors.. Oh and new colors as well, before its a combination of Black, blue and Olive gold then gold on the bottom part for 4x4s, then blue, black, white, silver with dark gray fender flares for 4x2s, now though, they offer monotone colors..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    From what I know, for 2008, they came up with the softride version (rear ride yata ang nag-improve). Yung friend ko, merong softride version, pero nauwi rin siya Procomps

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Just like to know what engine parts of everest could possibly damage if you will not use your car for a long time..Actually im here abroad right now, i bought my new everest 2008 last October. I told my father to buy for me because there'a promo at that time, i like the deal that the SA gave it to me..what are the things i must do to prevent posible damage to my car. Your reply is much appreciated..Thanks

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Drave View Post
    From what I know, for 2008, they came up with the softride version (rear ride yata ang nag-improve). Yung friend ko, merong softride version, pero nauwi rin siya Procomps
    nice upgrade yan. procomp shox.. ayus..

front and rear.. di ba brellrain?

* ERS - for me. kung matagal ka mawala and maiistock yung everest ok lang naman. but i suggest every now and then mapaandar siya para magcirculate yung oil sa engine and it wouldnt be a cause of stuck up. and most importantly for 4x4 kelangan magamit mo yung 4H or 4L.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Tanong lang po..is it true that there are only few freebies if you buy Ford everest during promo period..ano po ba ang usually binibigay ng dealer pra sa everest..Totoo rin po ba na ma void ang warranty if I install spolier with 3rd break lamp from banawe,,kasi daw po gagalawin ang electrical..Just confused..Ford Edsa and Ford Balintawak,,are they the same..if not..can you please tell me the location of both dealer...many thanks

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by karlbo View Post
    nice upgrade yan. procomp shox.. ayus..

front and rear.. di ba brellrain?

* ERS - for me. kung matagal ka mawala and maiistock yung everest ok lang naman. but i suggest every now and then mapaandar siya para magcirculate yung oil sa engine and it wouldnt be a cause of stuck up. and most importantly for 4x4 kelangan magamit mo yung 4H or 4L.
    Hindi ko alam sinasabi mo karl sa front and rear.. Hehehe..

*ERS - Usually the same lang naman.. Tint, matting, 3 year lto, mortgage, undercoat, etc.. Ford Edsa is near greenhills while Ford Balintawak(which is also in Edsa) is at North, near Congressional Ave in balinatawak.. As for the warranty, it depends on your casa sir, some don't mind, but some do, it really depends on the relationship between you and your service advisor, basically nothing will be voided because they will just tap the wiring to your brake lamps for the spoiler(3rd brake lights) to work, its rather simple..