Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    265/75/16........
    Thanks for the info.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    mga bro, san makakabili ng fog light na ranger 2007 yun kasama na plastic garnish standard ranger lang kasi yun sa akin, thanks..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    you can try this shop for parts. they have original parts not just for North American Ford but also for Asian Ford like Escape, Focus, Everest, and Ranger.

THUNDER AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
    1026 G. MASANGKAY ST., MANILA
    2447701 * 2447705 * 2446529

212 QUEZON AVE COR ARANETA AVE., QUEZON CITY
    7329358 * 7426218

they carry extensive inventory for GM, FORD, OPEL and CHRYSLER. BMW din pero limited pa

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    265/75/16........
    Do you have a pic? I am also planning to upgrade my rims and tires and have heard that there are already rubbing problems with 265/70 R16

I am planning to go with 17" 265/65 R17

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kanuto123 View Post
    Anong brand ng seat yan sir if I may ask?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    you can try this shop for parts. they have original parts not just for North American Ford but also for Asian Ford like Escape, Focus, Everest, and Ranger.

THUNDER AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
    1026 G. MASANGKAY ST., MANILA
    2447701 * 2447705 * 2446529

212 QUEZON AVE COR ARANETA AVE., QUEZON CITY
    7329358 * 7426218

they carry extensive inventory for GM, FORD, OPEL and CHRYSLER. BMW din pero limited pa
    sir medyo OT.....

do you have an idea if they also carry parts for JEEP?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fordanger View Post
    ================================================== ========
    To TFR, I got over your post and I would like to share also my bad experiences with the Ford Ranger 4x4 2003 model. I think Ford doesn't deserve the trade name "Built Ford Tough". Ranger maybe would be tough if you will not use them in OFF Road otherwise your every day would not be exciting. Sa lahat po ng may-ari ng Ford Ranger, Trekker or Everest na nakaranas na ng problema sa transmission lalo na po yong 2003 to 2006 na model, share naman po baka may permanent fix po kayo or advice kung saan maganda magparepair. Every year na lang po ako nagpapa-overhaul ng transmission ang hirap pa ng spare parts at napakamahal. I asked a quotation from Ford-Cebu but an original assembly for a 4x4 manual transmission costs around Php 300,000. I resorted to Banawe kaya lang nagkakaubusan din ng supply dun ng surplus ibig sabihin sirain talaga ang transmission ng ford kasi marami ang nangangailangan. Ang una kung naging problema sa Ranger ay wala naman batak ang 5th gear at pinalitan lang ang synchronizer hangang sa lagi na lang nasisira ang transmission. Ewan ko lang po kung hindi rin sirain ang transmission ng mga bagong labas na Ranger and its variants. Personally, I have known five ranger owners who also have same transmission problem. Sana nga lang po, may ginawa na ang Ford sa mga bago nilang model especially 2007 pataas. As I have observed, transmission problem on Ranger is experienced if your vehicle already reached a mileage of 100K and above. I believed, maybe the defect is not a coincidence or a result of the driver's driving style. I hope Ford should look into this and be honest if they committed a wrong design or if they used poor materials in their manufacture of transmission and in the same way as Toyota admitted their mistake. For those who have same problem on Ranger's transmission, please come out and share also...

I'm sorry also to Ford fanatics, although previously I'm a Ford lover but the vehicle's performance is taking it away In fairness to Ford, matibay ang makina ng Ford saka mabilis lalo na ang Trekker. Parang hindi yata match ang makina ng Ranger sa kanyang transmission. With this, I am already decided to replace my Ranger with a Hilux.
    My uncle in the province owns a 2007 ranger and his problem now is the dual mass flywheel. it makes a grinding noise when you step on the clutch. H e says there are others also having the same problems, I searched a bit on the internet and it is not only here but in other parts of the world also, common to the TDCI engine. the first to go is flywheel then bits and pieces of it will destroy the clutch, tranny and the starter. I was tasked to look for parts here in manila because the dealer in the province is charging 100K+ all in all including labor for it, sorry for them fordland and mazford in banawe have it for 29K. My worry only is for a 5 year old pickup which was not abused have its flywheel damaged this early, maybe the design was flawed in the first place or ford parts are not that durable.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
2007 Ford Ranger Owners & Discussions [Merged]