New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    D*mn, now I'm thinking.......

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bakit parang hindi comfy umupo sa likod?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gus2 ko rin nito!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    bakit parang hindi comfy umupo sa likod?
    Oldblue dun sa black pic my guess is that is a regular cab pic (see the long BED), im pretty sure we be getting the CREW CAB with a shorter BED

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto lang checklist ko sa ranger:

crde engine with bosch injector (ok)
    abs (ok)
    black interior (ok)
    transmission (testdrive needed)
    rear set legroom (?)
    price (?)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    when i think about it....143hp should not be bad for a 2.5L CRDi VGT.
    but the regular turbo CRDi Starex can already dish out 145hp and the next gen VGT equipped 2.5L can squeeze 170hp (watch out for it in the Sorrento).

makes the 143hp quite tame

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    watch out for nissan frontier (navarra) 2.5l 4cylinder crdi 170hp 400nm torque 5 speed auto or 6 speed manual

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nissan navarra lumabas na din yan sa thailand and australia

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    here's the Ranger's Zoom-zoom twin...

Mazda Motor Corporation has announced the name of its new one-ton pickup range which will make its world debut at the 2006 Bangkok International Motor Show, to be held from Wednesday, March 22 through Sunday, April 2, 2006.

“In line with Mazda’s global alphanumeric nomenclature strategy, we have named this new truck range “BT-50”, a global name that will be used in all markets,” says Malcolm Gough, Executive Officer and General Manager of Mazda’s Overseas Sales Division.

“BT-50 recognizes the new range's B-Series Truck heritage (BT) and the number "50" reflects that this one-ton vehicle is optimally positioned between smaller payload trucks (e.g. half-ton) and much larger trucks.

“The Bangkok global premiere of the new Mazda BT-50 pickup range will provide existing and prospective owners with the chance to be amongst the first to see the world's “Zoom-Zoom” Truck.

“BT-50 builds on a tradition of Mazda heritage and values,” states Gough. “Its aggressive presence, command of the road and powerful new turbo diesel engines will provide leadership in this competitive truck segment.”

Delivering an exciting blend of sophisticated design, refinement, responsive handling and dynamic performance, owners of this exciting new vehicle will find it features outstanding versatility, comfort and convenience whether they use it much like a passenger car or in circumstances requiring tough, reliable commercial truck performance.

With this new truck, Mazda has deepened its commitment to Thailand and Asia, which is an important centre of truck and automotive manufacturing for Asia and the world.
    -globalautoindex
    Last edited by AG4; March 10th, 2006 at 12:01 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I like that! Is Mazda bringing it here? I'll take one!

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
2007 Ford Ranger Owners & Discussions [Merged]