New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hi guys! this is my first post, I was just wondering if somebody could tell me about his/her experiences as well as observations re ford focus 2006 2.0 HB just want to find someone who i can compare notes with as well as get advice from,thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Try http://forum.fordclubph.com , lots of Focus owners there.

They're generally happy. Most I've ever heard of is the odd wiring problem or squeaking from the brakes. There was a recall a year or two ago on CV Joints, but no major issues reported in the club.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks for the reply niky, prior to my joining tsikot i came across several threads and read your posts, i found them to be very informative, i guess you could say i joined up for the wealth of information i got and believe it or not it became my car bible of sorts, hehehe.

anyway in the meantime that i am not yet a member of the ford club may i ask several questions pertaining the focus here? tks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    NP. Good luck, and welcome to tsikot. ;)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Was also planning to get 1 due to attractive 2nd hand prices. But the gas consumption scared me off. They say that you will only get 4-5 km.liter. Is this true?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on where you drive... it can get 10 km/l or more on the highway... traffic consumption will depend on the conditions... I'd say about 6-7 km/l is average...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on where you drive... it can get 10 km/l or more on the highway... traffic consumption will depend on the conditions... I'd say about 6-7 km/l is average...

niky is right, expect a 6km/L for that.

2006 ford focus 2.0 how is it holding up so far?