New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I wonder how Porsche, BMW, Merc and Land rover manages these concerns of rollover on their "hotrod" racing suvs like Cayenne Turbo, X5is, Merc ML 55AMG and the supercharged Range rover I mean these SUV come in at brutally amazing 300 to 450+- hp and still have hill ascent or descend features. I watched on TG how the RR outran a british tank on muddy hills - unbelievable. but the tank eventually got a good shot at the RR so jeremy still lost

I mean the x5is has 275/40R-20s in front and 315/35R-20s in back as stock and pulls 0.83 g on the skidpad... its just amazing.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    First, why would you get an SUV then lower it? Maybe you all watch too much pimp my ride. Second, the 2006 Ford Exploder isn't just a face lift and the V8 is from the Mustang GT unfortunately it's for soccer moms like minivans. Third, the Ford is not even in the same league as the German brands.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by C24
    tell her you parked your rig sa banawe, pag balik mo wala na lahat ng gulong!! Good reason na to buy new rims! :evillaugh

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    BULOK!!!!!! BULOK!!!!! BULOK!!!!!! It should ba named FORD EXPLODER. The quality of the car is bad, the service is equally bad, and the resale value is DEPRESSING. I own a Ford Explorer 2005 and it has given me nothing but headaches ever since. Read my thread if you want to know more. My friend who bought a Prado around the same time I did never had a problem with his car. So if I were you, shell out that extra cash and get a PRADO instead.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    First, why would you get an SUV then lower it? Maybe you all watch too much pimp my ride.
    Call me conservative. But, I feel the same way. Same goes for 4x4 pickup trucks. It's the owner's perogative. But still......

Quote Originally Posted by rsc6288 View Post
    BULOK!!!!!! BULOK!!!!! BULOK!!!!!! It should ba named FORD EXPLODER. The quality of the car is bad, the service is equally bad, and the resale value is DEPRESSING. I own a Ford Explorer 2005 and it has given me nothing but headaches ever since. Read my thread if you want to know more. My friend who bought a Prado around the same time I did never had a problem with his car. So if I were you, shell out that extra cash and get a PRADO instead.
    timing lang din yan siguro pare, i read your thread and it so happens na its just a minor issue occur in one-same car...and ito nga yung sa iyo. i know a lot of people having a Ford Explorer lower than 2002 model and they dont have any major problems at all...laki nga lang ng fuel consumption

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yah the timing is so perfect kung kelan nag-launching ang Ford ng bago SUVs nila. I'm also quite suspicious that he bashes Ford, but compliments Toyota on the other end. maybe this guy is from "Mitsubishi" hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Isa lang naman masasabi ko dyan e........try being the unfortunate owner of my "Built to Last" Ford Explorer and you'll see what I mean...I've always driven Japanese cars and this is my 1st American car.......Japanese cars are relatively easy to maintain...change oil, tune ups, and gas...that's it......and it will usually last you 3 to 4 years before minor problems show up and that's with everyday use at that.....My Explorer has just barely 15t on the odometer and most of the mileage is accumulated going out of town....I can just imagine if I use the car in Manila traffic everyday...ngayon if going back and forth to the casa between repairs are just minor inconveniences for owning a Ford, be my guest......and the service at Ford is nothing to speak about either.........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
The 2006 Ford Explorer