New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    yung ninong ko nagbebenta niyan color red...

yung shop niya sa harap ng hotel rembrant...

Hi Kim, ninong mo pala may ari nung car dealership na yun. Puro performance cars ang laman ng shop niya ha! Yes, I saw a yellow '05 mustang there also.

Btw, lumabas na yung Shelby GT500 version '05. CD mag and Road/Track already test drove it and gave it a two thumbs up. Same raw appeal as the classic GT500.

The mustangs of late carry the soul and likeness of the classic mustangs of yore... this is the reason why it is selling well again in the U.S.

My dream car is to be able to own (someday though) a classic Shelby GT350, preferably a '66 model. These classic babies are still going for USD 50thousand and above based on auction prices.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    saw the Mustang Saleen yesterday. Yummy!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    saw the Mustang Saleen yesterday. Yummy!
    Nice...

Fornt view of the Saleen S281...

Now Ford has their own super Mustang... The Shelby GT500!

PS:
    According to the guys at Ford Philippines: the demand of the new Mustang is very high in its home market, so we have to wait and see...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    More photos of the production Shelby GT500:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hello Guys,

I just turned 40 this month and I really wanted to buy the 05 mustang V8 kaso wala pa dito. So I'm still waiting. At this age I have every right to buy my sunday car. Walang say si misis. Nostalgic talaga ang shape ng auto.

Another way is to ask my brother to buy one and send it here. pero last option iyon. The best talaga yung fast back shape ng 05 mustang.

So focus ST, focus hatch na manual tranny ang mga next choice ko. Just waiting hoping na may mag pasok ng silver na 05 mustang V8.

Hey Ford!!!!! listen up sell the mustang here. Marami kaming baby boomer na may pera!!!!!!!

rodski

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rodski,

There is a white 2005 Mustang GT being sold at a car dealer near ABS-CBN in quezon city. They also have a new yellow Corvette in display.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    So, whatever happened to the logic of "masyadong malakas lumamon ng gas"?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I still prefer the Shelby GT 500 than the Saleen Mustang that's getting popular import here these days.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    So, whatever happened to the logic of "masyadong malakas lumamon ng gas"?

uhmmm thats why use it as a sunday car
    like what the majority of expy owners does here in the Philippines

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    I still prefer the Shelby GT 500 than the Saleen Mustang that's getting popular import here these days.

Same here Better yet, I prefer a classic 1966 Shelby GT350R which is the rawest and purest shelby racing iteration. Given a chance, I would like to clone one in the future

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2005 Ford Mustang