New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good to buy po ba ang 2004 Ford RS Centennial edition at 470k? Im planning to buy po kasi next week sa isang buynsell cars

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on the mileage and condition. I'd say it was a fair price, but you could get it cheaper. If it's in good to great condition, oks na yun.

Of course, since sobrang kaunti yung nagbebenta ng RS, mahirap talagang i-estimate yung price niya.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the reply niky, mileage is 33k and i think the condition is good, niky do u know whats the difference between the normal RS and the centennial edition?.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The "100" Centennial badge on the back. The "Nardi" logo on the steering wheel. Nothing else.

All Centennial Edition Lynxes were black. Most RS's were red, but there were a handful of black ones sold in 2005, as well as one white one and one blue-green one. There may have been other special colors, but we haven't heard of them at the Ford club.

There are some RS's that don't have the trunklight. I'm not sure if the Centennial does.

At 33k, the car should still be in good condition. Check the brakes and clutch to see if the owner has abused it. If the clutch is in poor condition, ask the owner to hack about 10-20k off the price so you can replace it.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Usually ba brake and clutch ung madali masira sa RS, or ginagawa pang karera ng ibang owner ang RS kaya clutch palagi sira?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Warped brakes will tell you it was driven fast. A sliding clutch will tell you it was driven hard. Yeah, hindi naman sa madaling masira, pero kung kinarera yun, yan yung signs.

2004 Ford RS Centennial Edition