New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi everyone!

This happened because of Ondoy... i got the battery drained due to listening on the radio... then forgetting to turn on the engine to charge.... tsktsktsk...

Got a new battery (motolite gold i think) ok na cya it starts, but usually it takes 2-4 clicks before it starts...

what needs to be fixed/replaced? is it the spark plugs?

would you know a place where i can have it checked or a mechanic? and around how much?

i brought it once to pasay near mrt for change oil, nakalimutan ko lang yung price for the spark plugs (if yun nga ang problem)

And meron din bala mga squeaks sa suspension and cant open the back door... medyo may arthritis na cya hehehe; recommended checkup place/mechanic other than casa?

Thanks and God Bless!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    just bring it to zee carplus along aurora blvd.. pacheck mo yung sparkplugs mo same time paayos mo na rin suspension mo.. mas cheaper dun kesa sa casa..

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazyred1 View Post
    just bring it to zee carplus along aurora blvd.. pacheck mo yung sparkplugs mo same time paayos mo na rin suspension mo.. mas cheaper dun kesa sa casa..

thanks mazyred! san po banda sa aurora yung zee carplus? do you have a contact number?

thanks and God Bless!

Admin this thread got posted twice... nagloko kasi internet kahapon... you can delete/close the other one....

2000 Ford Expedition Start-up problem