New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    sorry pero that's probably not accurate, parati ako nasa states. out of all the cars listed there parati ko lang nakikita mazda3, lancer, cube and xb add na din natin prius. i've been coming back and forth here in the states and haven't seen a single ford fiesta on the road. civic and suzuki meron din pero mas madami talaga mazda3 and lancer lalo na sa mga teenagers.
    The Fiesta was just released.

Plus, it's a list of coolest... not best selling. No matter how "uncool" the Corolla is, for example, it still sells by the boatload.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ford fiesta indeed LOOKS cool but its up to ford ph if they just want to keep the COOLEST label or be the COOLEST BEST SELLING car

dalawa lang naman ang kalaban e Honda Loyals for City and ToyotaFanatics for Vios

if priced near City, city pa din bibilin ng honda loyals simply because of the badge
    if priced near vios, vios pa din ang ToyotaFanatics because of durability and less maintenance cost

IMO, mas aagaw ng sales kung priced near vios.isang patunay nito, mazda 2. hindi humataw sales kasi kapresyo ng city

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    got the approximate price range of the entry level ford fiesta...and its really amazing.

pag fi fiestahan ng mga pinoy ito for sure....very soon.....

congrats in advance, ford ph!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    yes i know that, as you can see i only posted cars that are in that price range. the most common car you'll see out here in the states is the bmw 3 series but that's not in the same price range that's why i didn't mention it in my previous post. so how can a car be number one when there's barely anyone driving it? not just the fiesta, just look at the elantra, it's the 4th coolest car on that list but how can it be top 4 when there are more people driving the mazda3 that's only on top 6? that's why i can't believe that list because out of all the cars on their list the most common car on the road is the mazda3 and lancer, and they don't have the prius which is on the same price range. prius out here in the states is as common as an underbone motorcycle in the philippines na everywhere you look you'll see one. so where did they base that list? to me since the mazda3, lancer and prius is the most common car on the road on that list then that means it's cooler than the fiesta since more people are buying it.
    It's a coolest car list not a most sold or most visible list. A Ferrari is cool but it's also less common than a Corvette does that mean the Corvette is cooler. As for the Prius being the same price as a Mazda 3 or Lancer that's not even close because you can get a very well optioned Lancer or a Mazdaspeed 3 before getting near the base price of the Prius. Just because the Prius is common also doesn't make it cool, any gear head hates that car.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I think the Hyundai Accent CRDI turbo is cool. It's so fast for a car in its price range.

If gray-market imports are included...cars that fall in the 500k to 800k price range are just plain awesome!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
10 Coolest Cars under 800k