New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Krispy Kreme will be a...

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • HUGE HIT

4 10.26%
  • a dud

6 15.38%
  • just your other everyday donut shop

29 74.36%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not too hot nga, but others swear by it. Di ako mahilig sa donuts eh.

Good point, actually. I noticed na yung flavors ng branches here can be altered to suit Pinoy tastes. I mean yung Jollibee dito, for example, walang sinabi sa Jollibee dyan. Their chicken tastes bland just like regular chicken here. Pero dyan sobrang sarap!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Krispy Kreme, America’s most loved doughnut, opens in Megamall!

On THURSDAY, December 21, the second Krispy Kreme store opens, at SM Megamall Building B Upper Ground Floor .

Opening day at a Krispy Kreme store is a fun event and we'd love to have you come by, join in the festivities and experience a Hot Original Glazed fresh off the line

Here are reasons why you families, friends, barkadas, school and church organizations, and everybody should line up before the doors open on December 21 at 10 a.m.

You will be among the first to experience the hot doughnut phenomenon and sample Hot Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut.

The first customer to ring the cash register will win a FREE ONE YEAR SUPPLY of Original Glazed doughnut, one dozen per week!

Free limited edition Krispy Kreme original t-shirt for the first 300 customers!

Lots of raffle prizes – SIX MONTHS free doughnuts, THREE MONTHS free doughnuts, and ONE MONTH free doughnuts, for the 2nd up to the 300th customers!

The HOT Light is ON at Megamall on December 21.
    See you there!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would like to see Dunkin Donuts go down... wala na talagang kwenta mga Donuts nila IMO... cheap ingredients tapos iwan mo lang sa room temperature tumitigas??? WTF!

I like Mister Donuts... Smidgets! may quality pa Mister Donut kesa sa Dunkin...

Tingnan nyo yung Gonuts... they added some specialty donuts at an outrageous price of 28 pesos! I mean they offerred their Lite Donuts before for only 20 pesos bakit ngayon 28 na??? Dahil may KK na???

Krispy Kreme I think shook the market... and it will continue to do so basta andun pa rin yung global quality standards ng main company... Ok din ang ginawa ng KK to start attracting the A & B class... dahil sila naman talaga ang may purchasing power e...

And you can make decent profits than going mass market and selling stupid 10peso products na sobrang low quality... Mas mabuti pa yung nabibili sa bakery na donuts na may asukal.... Mainit at masarap...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tumitigas?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ako nasarapan sa KK... gonuts pa rin ako hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    tumitigas?

american pie??? :spider:

:rofl01:

Edit lard

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post

On THURSDAY, December 21, the second Krispy Kreme store opens, at SM Megamall Building B Upper Ground Floor .

Opening day at a Krispy Kreme store is a fun event and we'd love to have you come by, join in the festivities and experience a Hot Original Glazed fresh off the line

Here are reasons why you families, friends, barkadas, school and church organizations, and everybody should line up before the doors open on December 21 at 10 a.m.

You will be among the first to experience the hot doughnut phenomenon and sample Hot Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut.

The first customer to ring the cash register will win a FREE ONE YEAR SUPPLY of Original Glazed doughnut, one dozen per week!

Lots of raffle prizes – SIX MONTHS free doughnuts, THREE MONTHS free doughnuts, and ONE MONTH free doughnuts, for the 2nd up to the 300th customers!

See you there!

For more mileage.

:fly:

Edit promise no line up???

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post

See you there!
    Question lang. If this came out in a publication would it be safe to say that this was a paid advert masking as an article? also, as I was not present at the time did Go Nuts resort to the same sort of marketing effort or was it a word of mouth thing? Did Go Nuts resort to promo driven type launches where they would give away a year's supply (I see that KK is doing its part to uplift the health of the filipino people...and personally if i won that much donuts i would soon hate it dahil masasawa ako after a while...and it would make for an interesting present to others for birthdays, anniversaries, etc...or is this the tactic...to spread KK out?)...or something that big? it seems like it is a Max's promo ploy perhaps? Arent they giving loads of cash this christmas to attract consumers? Just some questions as I am unaware how KK competitors entered the market.
    Last edited by midinite; December 15th, 2006 at 01:56 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    oh and will a promo generate loyalty amongst consumers? at least the ones that matter? kasi if KK is hitting the AB+ market will you see them drawn into a promo where they have to stand in line for a long time to get a year's supply of donuts? question of logic here?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may nag-mention na ba ng hot loops? yung donuts sa mini-stop? personally i like them... hehehe. quite cheap too.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Will Krispy Kreme make it big in Pinas?