New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i tasted the banana java chip the other day before watching the SHOOTER... damn.. masarap din pala..

pero i namimiss ko na talaga Rhumba... ( another marketing strategy) pag binalik siguradong madami na naman oorder at bibili..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Elow!

- White Chocolate Mocha
    - Java Chip
    - Mocha Frap

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    White Chocolate Mocha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I usually don't order fraps from Starbucks... masyadong mahal not to mention that it is loaded with lots of sugar! I just stick to their hot drinks plus a waffle.

It's a tall / venti coffee of the day for me when I have the money to buy one. Medyo tipid tipid na muna these days.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I usually don't order fraps from Starbucks... masyadong mahal not to mention that it is loaded with lots of sugar!
    tama ka dyan kapatid! dami sugar.... on any coffee shop, I always try to get the pure unadulterated freshly brewed coffee. no sugar, and all of the antioxidants that coffee offers is there.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    For me, its always tall coffee of the day with white mocha, oh..and i always bring my mug...saves me 5pesos

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I usually go to Starbucks only if I have to meet someone. used to order rhumba. nung nawala, lipat ako sa White Choco Mocha. either iced or hot.. depende sa panahon. this is always sipped with a yosi at hand.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    dulce de leche sa coffee bean yun.
    bagong labas po sa starbucks last month . meron pa silang banana dulce de leche crumble cake.
    not sure kung available na jan si phils.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    bagong labas po sa starbucks last month . meron pa silang banana dulce de leche crumble cake.
    not sure kung available na jan si phils.
    OT : funny experience in starbucks. when i was in ice challet down in san mateo (norcal) back in 04 i asked for a hazlenu green tea frap this guy looked at me funny (he stared for like 10 secs, and then whispered to his friends behind the counter if they make green tea frap, apparently they didnt) so we were all laughing i said o i forgot im not in asia anymore. so i got an expresso frap instead. so 2 yrs later i decided to ask for a hazelnut green tea. not they had it so i asked if they could put hazel nut syrup. got it and tasted it and it tasted funky. apparently they put melon syrup in it to suit the american taste. lol and then i asked for a new one and they politely replaced it without the melon syrup and asked me a bunch of questions how i discovered the thing. so blah blah... hahaha! just sharing :D

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Mocha Frap lang. simple pero masarap.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What's Your Favorite Starbucks Flavor?