New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coffee

8 18.60%
  • Tea

7 16.28%
  • Both

23 53.49%
  • None

5 11.63%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    some folks eat raw garlic for throat infection. superfood kuno. which is worse ginger or garlic? though masarap tinola
    Garlic is the best...wards off illness & evil...dead & the living.Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    some folks eat raw garlic for throat infection. superfood kuno. which is worse ginger or garlic? though masarap tinola
    Turmeric tea or dilaw na luya tea ain't that bad tasting actually. The taste actually grows on you. I mean I've popped much worse tasting stuff in my mouth in my lifetime.

And I like the taste of cooked garlic, especially those fried ones in adabong mani and the like. Lots of medicinal benefits too i've heard. But i haven't eaten them raw though.

Raw onions are freaks though. They're Spicy as hell. Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I drank lots of turmeric tea (dilaw na luya-galit ang dds jan Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?) when i had a bad case of tonsillitis.

I Drank it w/ a teaspoon full of native honey. it helped ease the pain & coughing w/c came w/ the sore throat. That combi is said to have a strong dose of antibiotic properties so it was a win-win drink for me + feeling singer pa ako kasi parang nakasalabat ako Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    that's salabat.
    it's an age-old formula, reputed to soothe the throat and improve the vocal cords in singers.
    some singers have shifted to peipakoa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's salabat.
    it's an age-old formula, reputed to soothe the throat and improve the vocal cords in singers.
    doc kelangan ng reseta for that peipakoa?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    doc kelangan ng reseta for that peipakoa?
    heh heh.
    "hindi po. it's not a drug. it's a food additive."
    pera lang po ang kelangan.
    meron sa grocery.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 27th, 2019 at 12:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's salabat.
    i remember a decade or so ago the bfad came out w/an advisory saying pei pa koa candies contained formaldehyde. the warning was later retracted by the agency but still i stopped buying those candies since i consider products like those are iffy at best.

at least i know turmeric beverages w/ wild honey works fine for me. tuloy tuloy ang ligaya sa pagkanta

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i remember a decade or so ago the bfad came out w/an advisory saying pei pa koa candies contained formaldehyde. the warning was later retracted by the agency but still i stopped buying those candies since i consider products like those are iffy at best.

at least i know turmeric beverages w/ wild honey works fine for me. tuloy tuloy ang ligaya sa pagkanta
    thanks i wont experiment na with these pepe products..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

agency retractions.
    i remember years ago,
    the usfda came out with an announcement regarding a sweetener as potentially carcinogenic, as per research using mice.
    they reversed it later, when it was made apparent that mice and humans do not share the enzyme systems involved therein.
    but by that time, the reputation of the sweetener was already darkened.
    but yes, "when in doubt, don't".

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    SB hype has left. Namiss kotong SB 😱

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    right now, coffee.
    i put two sachets of kopiko in a tall glass, added hot water, mixed, and added lotsa ice cubes.
    home-made iced coffee!
    for ten bucks!
    and it's delicious!

Tsikot members: coffee or tea drinker?