New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    the american coffee chain that prefers to hire migrants over veterans. the leftist coffee😅

same goes with the NFL currently.. low ratings and all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

pinoys here barely know (and likely don't care) which part of the political spectrum starbucks is on

basta mag bukas sila pupunta mga tao

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    yeah most pinoys dont know 😅 my uncle based in chicago know.. hes pro trump 😁

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yeah most pinoys dont know �� my uncle based in chicago know.. hes pro trump ��

OT: WHY?!?! Who would vote for that narcissist? And your Uncle is Filipino pa (not Caucasian)

My Mom is Republican but went for Clinton instead of that maniac, racist, misogynist Trump. My Mom also hates Duterte. hahaha.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OT: WHY?!?! Who would vote for that narcissist? And your Uncle is Filipino pa (not Caucasian)

My Mom is Republican but went for Clinton instead of that maniac, racist, misogynist Trump. My Mom also hates Duterte. hahaha.
    America voted. And he will win 2020. mark this post 😉

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    America voted. And he will win 2020. mark this post 😉

I am neither pro-Clinton nor Trump for me they both suck. But I think its not a certainty he will get re-elected again. Since election I am sure things have changed as far as people's perspective of him goes. Even for those who initially voted for him. As for the Dems. They better find a strong candidate. Clinton was damaged goods (if she was a Pinoy politician then we call her trapo) if it was Bernie he would easily beat Trump

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Bernie running in 2020? no chance 😅

A day before elections, this is what the media is saying

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    if it was Bernie he would easily beat Trump
    Love him!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bernie running in 2020? no chance ��

A day before elections, this is what the media is saying

Yeah all pre-election sentiments and not present day sentiments... And Clinton won't run again so again it depends who the Dems field in for 2020. So don't be too assured he can win a re-election until we know who the Dems are fielding in... But almost a year in I would not say Trump has not been a good president so far... Wala pa sya major achievements or major legislation that he promised that got passed. His Mexian wall is not even a concrete in. He hasn't able to totally dismantle Obama care as promised. So far he has been very divisive and can't cross aisle in the other side of the political fence. All he did was leave the Paris accord and looking to leave NAFTA and start a trade war with Canada hahahahaha...

Let's see how he handles North Korea so far at least in that front mas aggressive sya than his 3 predecessors...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Starbucks new logo!