Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    buy pinoy go BO'S coffee
    Not enough branches.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    buy pinoy go BO'S coffee
    U tried BO's in Cebu airport. Pretty good coffee.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    haven't been to Cebu but i have tried Bo's coffee in the malls here manila and also once in bohol. di kasing tamis ng SB timpla nila.

sa cebu nag start ang bo's

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Not enough branches.
    How about Figaro's?

12.9K:foshizzle:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    buy pinoy go BO'S coffee

Pwede na rin. Lesser people. Better aura ( mas tahimik ) but yun nga .....

haven't been to Cebu but i have tried Bo's coffee in the malls here manila and also once in bohol. di kasing tamis ng SB timpla nila.

sa cebu nag start ang bo's
    .... medyo mapait ng konti yung coffee. Tolerable though. Price is quite worth it.

--

Bo's coffee * E.Rodriguez nga pala.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

How about Figaro's?

12.9K:foshizzle:
    There's one near our office. However, their coffee leaves some nasty aftertaste. Seriously, masarap pa Brown Coffee ng Kopiko.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    There's one near our office. However, their coffee leaves some nasty aftertaste. Seriously, masarap pa Brown Coffee ng Kopiko.
    kaya ayaw ko ng figaro. may after taste...

i agree KOPIKO BROWN beats them 6 lang per sachet

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di kaya nalulugi na ang Starbucks dito sa atin kaya sila naglalagay ng bagong policies? I mean if a Caramel frap calls for 2 shots of caramel, instead of 1, why do it if you're not cutting costs? Minsan din ang hirap ng ibang tao in the service industry, hindi nag-iisip. Kung sinabi ng policy na tumalon ng 3 beses sa lababo bago i-serve ang kape sa customer gagawin kaya nila yun?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    RANT:

We are regular customers at a Starbucks branch near our place. I'm not really a coffee drinker so I order whatever I feel to drink at the moment, or I just share with my wife or kid. My son always orders Chocolate Cream Chip Frapuccino (with add choco chips on top).

Recently, this branch of SB won't allow us to add chip on top anymore. They said it's not according to their standard. They can add the chips, but must be blended together with the drink. So, ok. If that's their policy, then so be it.

Now, we've been to several other branches of SB and in each of them we ordered the same drink for my son and with add chips on top. There were no mention of anything that would prohibit them to do the add chips. They just did it like it was the norm.

So back to this SB branch near our place. Tried to ask them to allow the add chips on top. But was turned down again, stressing their standards what-the-heck. They won't budge even when I told them that several other SB branches doesn't have a problem doing it. Even showing them a picture of the frap with chips on top my wife took in one of the SB branches.

I don't know what's the problem with the barristas on this particular branch. We are their regular customer, we go there almost everyday, sometimes twice or thrice in one day. They know us by name already. Why won't they allow this simple request? Don't they care about the needs of their loyal customers?

Their argument that it is not in their company standards to put unblended chocolate chips on top simply won't cut it. May I ask what's their standard for a cup of Cafe Americano? Can I take one order and go to the condiments station and pour in a full cup of creamer? Will they disallow it? What if I'll add 10 sachets of sugar, will they now kick me out of their store because it's not according to their standards?

The reason there's a condiments section in each branch of SB is for each customer to be able to mix the right amount of whatever they want to mix for the coffee to suit their taste. So what standards are we talking now? How is the mixing of creamers and sugar different from adding choco chips on top of a frap?

I'm posting this not because my kid really wanted their chocolate chips on top. He didn't even complained the first time they disallowed it. Heck, I can just bring my own chocolate chips and put it myself.

What pisses me is how the barristas at this particular branch of Starbucks treat their loyal customers. They don't know how to take the extra mile to give an extra satisfaction for their customers.

I have already emailed Starbucks Philippines about my concern and still haven't received a reply until now.

huhLuuuh bhoybs, year2011 ito post mo grabe yung barista ang pasosy jan.

miLkteh na ba gusto anak mo ngayon?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Starbucks: company policy first or customer's request?