New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yesterday, i was eating in the KingOne Rotary Hotpot Macapagal with my friends, one of my friend discovered this thing in picture! this is not a rice worm, or a vegetable worm, i don't want to describe it, it s so Disgusting.

The management can't give us a good explanation about this thing, they even want to get the worm, but i rejected it....
    Finally we accepted their apologize. but i must expose this to all of you! so we can't prevent this thing happens again.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    so how many meatballs have you consumed before discovering that "worm" in the meatballs?
    yukkk! :suka:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    We consumed 3-4 balls before one of my friend discovered it, and the worm was still moving... i don't know if it was coming from inside... we did not touch the worm...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wait...it's a hot pot? Hindd naluto yun bulate?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I don't know if this "bulate" is cooked or not, we got the ball from the hotpot, and see it was attached on the ball...

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    I have similar experience with King One.. Langaw naman sa drinks.. its in between the jelly and the glass... kaya hirap tangalin... hehehe...

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Fraak...!

Sana tinakot mo na ipa-media mo cla.. baka bigyan ka ng lifetime free food from king one.. hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Fraak...!

Sana tinakot mo na ipa-media mo cla.. baka bigyan ka ng lifetime free food from king one.. hehe
    hehe...i dont need a lifetime free food from them, because i dont want to avail them anymore, i dont want to get sick from those dirty items...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sana kinunan mo rin ng video, since you mentioned that the worm was still moving.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Sarap diyan....

14.9K:kodak:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Special "Worm" Beef Ball KingOne Rotary Hotpot