New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    wow....,,,,,,,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I hate cheap buffet's, it attracts to much unwanted customers...

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    where is this place located?

EDIT: Eastwood city pala.
    Last edited by SiRbossR; March 27th, 2011 at 12:21 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah! It attracts those who have absolutely no breeding, maging mayaman o hindi mayaman.

But still....the more expensive buffets also have their fair share of unwanted customers as well. Mas konti nga lang.

I remember dati sa HEAT three or so years ago. There was this bratty rich kid who stayed in the chocolate fountain. He'd double dip his finger in the chocolate fountain and lick. His mom would just giggle in amusement. He then took it to the next level and stuck his tongue into the chocolate fountain. His mom said, "not too much chocolate darling poofy woofy poof..." Ni hindi man lang pinagalitan. After that, I developed a phobia for chocolate fountains.... Had the kid spoken german, he would have been a dead ringer for Augustus Gloop of the Willy Wonka movie.

Anyway, back to Sambokojin. I think they're doing a really good job at handling customers without breeding. There's plenty of food ... enough to feed the decent non-garapal customers as wells as those pack of hyenas. The only question is --- can Sambokojin maintain this? I hope so.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My experience with expensive buffet's (Circle, Heat, Spiral etc.) in general is good naman. Although madami ding tao, pero orderly and queue and each person takes only a bit of everything, walang hoarding...

Unlike sa mga Dad's, Saisaki, Kamayan or especially Yakimix...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    i don't know your standard of cheap crowd, but this place may change your view, bro

been there thrice and maayos naman ang experience--baka magbago in time hehhe

i even feel that the service staff members are overdoing it in their being nice hehhe

isa lang, medyo bitin yung japanese menu nila. . .and like i said earlier in this thread, the place is more korean than japanese

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I was there last night, okay naman.

I've tried yakimix once, and I prefer sambokojin, mahilig kasi ako sa korean eh.
    lamang ng yakimix yung sushi nila, mas masarap at parang mas madami.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    nasa west ave ako kagabi and chineck ko sambokojin kasi tataka ako bakit konti nakapark. So curiosity pumarada at pumasok sa loob = HINDI AKO HINANAPAN VACCINATION CARD. Diredirecho ako na parang iniisip ng front desk na kumakain na ako doon. Pag pasok sa loob grabe kaLangaw. Ang pangit ng putahe ang konti.

Nabubuhay ito tripLe v group sa birthdays, wedding, basta ceLebration ang target niLa. Pero pinatay ng pandemic.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ung mga resto na walang customer di pwede siga

kahit inuubo ka papapasukin ka parin haha

-

pinatay nga ng pandemic ung shangrila

nabubuhay lang sa wedding reception

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sambokojin