New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My grandfather's favorite was a can of Coke and a banana. Restores both sodium and potassium. Of course, that gives you twice the sugar...

The sugars in fruit take longer to digest than what you find in soda (longer chain), but you still have to eat fruit in moderation to avoid diabetes. Rice is also a big contributor. Typically, Filipinos eat too much rice and too little in terms of vegetables.

I typically only drink one or two cans of diet soda a day. I only use it for the caffeine hit, since I don't like the taste of coffee.

Even though aspartame is safe in the amount a normal human can drink, it's not healthy to do all your hydration via soda... even diet soda... it's really best to hydrate with water or Gatorade. Gatorade is good because it restores water, electrolytes and sugars to the body, yet isn't as sweet as regular soda or juice drinks.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    My grandfather's favorite was a can of Coke and a banana. Restores both sodium and potassium. Of course, that gives you twice the sugar...

The sugars in fruit take longer to digest than what you find in soda (longer chain), but you still have to eat fruit in moderation to avoid diabetes. Rice is also a big contributor. Typically, Filipinos eat too much rice and too little in terms of vegetables.

I typically only drink one or two cans of diet soda a day. I only use it for the caffeine hit, since I don't like the taste of coffee.

Even though aspartame is safe in the amount a normal human can drink, it's not healthy to do all your hydration via soda... even diet soda... it's really best to hydrate with water or Gatorade. Gatorade is good because it restores water, electrolytes and sugars to the body, yet isn't as sweet as regular soda or juice drinks.
    Mas ok pa nga gatorade na lang. Kaso mahal. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Is Really Coke Zero has Zero Calories?