New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Chito MIranda's resto in Tagaytay makes their own dough.. Amare La Cucina..

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Login • Instagram

Yung shakeys pizza ni Julius Babao, may plastic between the crust and the cheese layer.

So it looks iike the crust comes to the branches na lang at hindi na prepared/made sa kitchen nila?

Meron pa kayang brand ng Pizza na authentic na gawa sa kitchen nila? I remember sbarro dati na kita ang kitchen and you can see how they make their pizza fresh.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Login • Instagram

Yung shakeys pizza ni Julius Babao, may plastic between the crust and the cheese layer.

So it looks iike the crust comes to the branches na lang at hindi na prepared/made sa kitchen nila?

Meron pa kayang brand ng Pizza na authentic na gawa sa kitchen nila? I remember sbarro dati na kita ang kitchen and you can see how they make their pizza fresh.
    a mano, even their pasta is freshly made. One of my favorite restos (mi piace) closed na

Pero masaya ko sa Gino's, not sure if it's freshly made

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Chito MIranda's resto in Tagaytay makes their own dough.. Amare La Cucina..
    ang hilig namin dati sa Amare... kaso yung Arcovia branch nila hindi woodfire ang oven (not sure if they installed a new oven na)

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    a mano, even their pasta is freshly made. One of my favorite restos (mi piace) closed na

Pero masaya ko sa Gino's, not sure if it's freshly made
    a mano made it to Asia’s Top 50 Pizzas for 2022

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Just read this a while ago. Please Wait... | Cloudflare

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I actually saw this before I saw J. Babao's post...

Honestly naawa ako sa branch manager ng Shakeys

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I really hate it when people post every little thing on social media. Si Julius Babao masyadong KSP (at matagal ng nagmumurang kamatis) Public figure siya and he didn't think how his post could affect the people at Shakey's? He should have just called the branch and being Julius Babao, I'm sure the branch would have fixed the issue asap, baka may extra food pa or coupons sila.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I really hate it when people post every little thing on social media. Si Julius Babao masyadong KSP (at matagal ng nagmumurang kamatis) Public figure siya and he didn't think how his post could affect the people at Shakey's? He should have just called the branch and being Julius Babao, I'm sure the branch would have fixed the issue asap, baka may extra food pa or coupons sila.
    agree...

I remember years ago.

I was eating lunch with my boss. he told me to stop eating the monggo kasi may langaw daw yung kanya. When the bill came, he told the manager to take the monggo off the bill kasi may langaw.

He just did things quietly ksai baka mag-over react daw yung ibang customers ng resto.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    agree...

I remember years ago.

I was eating lunch with my boss. he told me to stop eating the monggo kasi may langaw daw yung kanya. When the bill came, he told the manager to take the monggo off the bill kasi may langaw.

He just did things quietly ksai baka mag-over react daw yung ibang customers ng resto.
    that's how a well mannered person handles a situation like that, very kind and considerate and doesn't want to attract attention

Julius Babao already made a bad impression with me flaunting his shoes and clothes online, no wonder lahat pinost, even something that could affect a person's job and a local company's reputation

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    flaunting his shoes and clothes online, no wonder lahat pinost, even something that could affect a person's job and a local company's reputation
    I can forgive his flaunting of shoes and bag... di lang naman sya and its what his followers want to see.

pero yung Shakeys post nya? for sure at least 3 tao nawalan ng trabaho sa ginawa nya...

branch manager, yung gumawa ng pizza... and yung nag slice ng pizza

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I can forgive his flaunting of shoes and bag... di lang naman sya and its what his followers want to see.

pero yung Shakeys post nya? for sure at least 3 tao nawalan ng trabaho sa ginawa nya...

branch manager, yung gumawa ng pizza... and yung nag slice ng pizza
    I do hope the employees only got a warning from management. Huwag naman sana ifire, ang hirap pa naman maghanap ng work, lalo na pag may record sa 201 file. It's just plastic over the dough and they didn't even get to eat the pizza, it's not even as bad as the Jollibee fried towel issue

PIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?