New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gino's is very goooood. I got Meat

Pizza middle was soggy but toppings were heavy kaya siguro soggy.

Got salad and surprisgly fresh.

Dalandan juice is freshly squeezed, refreshing and not too sweet.

9.9/10

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Shakey's pag Monday Madness. Rekindled also un 4cheese days ko with YellowCab since meron nasa Valenzuela. Had it personalized pa para Meatlovers un other half. Ohh yeahh!
    Anybody tried Alberto's Cheese Krainer? Sarap mura at sulit * 170php ata.
    If in Baguio, look for Future Diner. Panalo rin un pizza and burger and affordable din. 😋😋😋

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Having a slice of white sbarro. 99php warm chewy bread is the way to go. Yum yum

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Having a slice of white sbarro. 99php warm chewy bread is the way to go. Yum yum

OK naman sya, but it wasn't the best i've had. Parang kulang ng depth yung lasa .

Sobrang mabenta yan the last time nagka sale sa Mega Mall. i sad down and ate one, pagbalik ko wala nang stock. Went to another Sbarro stall. ubos na rin :D
    Last edited by badkuk; January 26th, 2016 at 02:11 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    White clam pizza Frank Pepes

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Neighborhood Sbarro just finished cooking up a deep dish chicago white pizza.

Just had to try it... ham and pineapple in thick ass white sauce and cheese. I think its their most fattening pizza lol. Im guessing 1200 calories per slice.

Its good but im missing the regular crust.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I haven't tasted one locally that made a lasting mark on my taste buds. I do like the Yellow Cab varieties or those at Sbarro. If someone knows of a local pizzeria that offers something like the deep dish of Giordano's Chicago or the brick oven thin crust of Grimaldy's Brooklyn, please send me a private message. Those two varieties are one of the best ones I have tried.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I haven't tasted one locally that made a lasting mark on my taste buds. I do like the Yellow Cab varieties or those at Sbarro. If someone knows of a local pizzeria that offers something like the deep dish of Giordano's Chicago or the brick oven thin crust of Grimaldy's Brooklyn, please send me a private message. Those two varieties are one of the best ones I have tried.
    I think Ginos "might" meet your requirement.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ang sama talaga pag hinawakan ng jollibee.

Ito si greenwich maayos nung 1980s. Katabi ng mcdo sa dating international shopping plaza in true qc.

Sarap kaya yung square pizza nila ang bango ng amoy smoky.

tapos nung nabili ng jollibee eh parag 3m na may aircon lang eh hahahahahaha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like home-made pizza.
    yung hindi alam ni kagalingan kung anong lasa, hugis, o kulay.
    para hindi niya mapintasan.

PIZZA NAMAN, ANONG FAVORITE PIZZA NYO?