New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No matter how good your food is, if people can't find value wala ng babalik...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Malaki daw ang Pizza dyan diba? Meron kayong pics? :D

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ok sa akin ang Papa John's. Pansin ko since ang theme ni Papa John's eh better Pizza daw sila... Ang pinapatamaan nilang better pizza ay iyong Super Supreme ng Pizza Hut. Their ingredients and dough are fresh and they are the better pizza to me compared to Pizza Hut's super supreme. Malalasahan ninyo ang pagkakaiba. Sa pasta hindi ko pa natatry, puro pizza ang inoorder namin dito. Chicken fingers ba iyon or parang chicken nuggets nila masarap din.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hindi ko din nagustuhan ung pizza nila.

The best pizza na sa kin ay ung pizza ng s&r super sulit at sarap

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post

2 Tiny Chicken Wings cut into 4 pcs. At P189 taxes included
    Here you'd get the feeling na gusto mo itapon yung pagkain sa waitress at sumigaw ng " NILOLOKO MO BA `KO. BA'T ANG KONTI. " ... :rofl01:

Especially when they promised ... well, endorsed the food to you as good for 2 persons.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Here you'd get the feeling na gusto mo itapon yung pagkain sa waitress at sumigaw ng " NILOLOKO MO BA `KO. BA'T ANG KONTI. " ... :rofl01:

Especially when they promised ... well, endorsed the food to you as good for 2 persons.
    for 2 persons naman eh.. 2 pcs. per person.. hahahaha

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Papa Johns is ok. I remember back then when we were still living in White Plains New York, we always order their pizza, specially during cold winter nights while watching dvds at home. I love the garlic butter sauce that comes with it but the sauce they got here in Philippines is somewhat different already. But anyway I'm glad that they're also here in the Philippines.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    meron na rin sila dito sa megamall. was gonna try them but reading this thread, wag na lang cguro. malaking restaurant chain ata to sa US gaya ng pizza hut.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried it. Its not that bad. I was just so so ok. The kids loved dipping the crust in the garlic butter sauce though. Didn't get to try the other items in the menu, just the pizza.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Their pizzas are ok. But baka mabitin lang ng kaunti sa servings...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Papa John pizza (annapolis greenhills)