New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have half a mind to get one today. Price starts at P4k. I just want to know if anyone has bought one and what you guys think of it. Will the taste be like a glorified Nescafé 3-in-1 instant coffee with better presentation?

I basically want near-coffee shop taste/experience at home without the mess. The machine itself can produce 15 bar pressure, which is quite on par with commercial machines. I guess it's the quality and flavor of the capsules that's all the difference.

https://www.dolce-gusto.com.ph

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    [IMG]http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/*0_mall/takao-shop/cabinet/shohin_0039/nc40000.jpg[/IMG]
    Cheaper version of the NESPRESSO, which makes very good coffee.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    near coffe shop taste... eto mura na.. masarap pa..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    near coffe shop taste... eto mura na.. masarap pa..

Near coffee shop tastes without the coffee shop fakers/pretenders.

I'm also interested. However, I'm a bit turned off by the need for the consumables/cartridges that I have to buy. Worse...what would happen if Nescafe EOL's the machine?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gaya nila green mountain coffee

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bumili si misis last weekend, siya ang mas coffee drinker sakin, araw araw naman siya nagtitimpla, ok naman daw, ako kasi honestly di ko type ang lasa, sanay kasi ako sa sariling timpla ko na instant, tapos may sarili akong measurement ng asukal at gatas...but thats just me and I dont consider myself a connoisseur. As for coffee shop coffee, I'm not a big fan of them also natatpangan ako

So if a guy like me who likes instant coffee and hates coffee shop type of coffee, and I dont like the Dolce Gusto, theres a chance na maging ok sayo..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I bought the Nescafe Piccolo machine from SM Cebu recently because of the Thanksgiving sale (10% for SM Advantage members) :D
    Like oliver1013, I'm not a connoisseur but I find myself liking the flavors available so far especially the chococino :D