New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *african888 : di ba diao eng chay(DEC) yun dati? Thats the shop that was serving pearl milk/jelly drinks waaaay before it became a fad. Afaik they transferred sa likod ng promenade, havent gone there since.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    *african888 : di ba diao eng chay(DEC) yun dati? Thats the shop that was serving pearl milk/jelly drinks waaaay before it became a fad. Afaik they transferred sa likod ng promenade, havent gone there since.
    Yup. I looked forward to Greenhills back in grade school just because of DEC. That was in the 90s! Haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Iba pa yong DEC. yes nsa Annapolis na sila. Kung tama alala ko, shin ton yong parang turo turo na kainan sa virra mall dati . maliit lng pwesto pero lagi puno , kaya madalas balot lng kami

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Outside of Chinatown/Ongpin, i don't know of any.

Dunno what you consider old school, but these are the restos i go to(sorry mahina memory ko sa street names) :

Hua Ying -- asado, soy chicken, roast duck(pwede tingi so you can have a bit of luxury on a budget ^_^)
    Cosmos - asado, lechon kawali
    Shin Ton Yon - asado, chinese sausage, kikiam(pork/fish/crab), merong din yung stuffed pork leg. They also cook some very unusual Chinese food, some involving fish stomach lining, labong, seaweed, etc.

i bought some takeout at Ilang Ilang restaurant last year; can't remember if they had any interesting cold cuts, pansit and stuffed shrimp kasi inorder ko
    Meron fish kikiam sa shin ton yon??? Matagal na naghahanap mommy ko nyan. Dati sa carvajal resto sa harrison plaza kmi nakaka bili ng gish kikiam.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Yeap meron sir.

Aside from cold cuts we usually buy pork floss, mini siopao asado

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12