New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Is it really that good? ... I have seen the restaurant but haven't tried it myself.

Anything on the menu you can recommend?

We ordered the burger and buffalo wings and they were good. Melts in your mouth kind of burger. But we are not going back there anymore coz we found a live worm on the lettuce. I think the waitress also saw there worm coz she was standing beside me then when I went "uh oh" she was "sir, I'll replace that." No apologies given though. Next is eating beside a carwash is a bit off for me.

We just tried what it was all about and yah, it was good.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    We ordered the burger and buffalo wings and they were good. Melts in your mouth kind of burger. But we are not going back there anymore coz we found a live worm on the lettuce. I think the waitress also saw there worm coz she was standing beside me then when I went "uh oh" she was "sir, I'll replace that." No apologies given though. Next is eating beside a carwash is a bit off for me.

something is alive hehhe

i agree, hindi maganda yung pagkakapwesto sa tabi ng carwash (kala ko dati, sila rin me ari ng car wash, di naman pala). . .just can't resist it pag andun ako sa area na yun ng pasig--parang blackhole para sa akin and i get drawn pag di rin lang nagmamadali

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    diba meron na to sa fort sa burgos circle?

Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    ano ano ang dishes na ma recommend mo from Cafe Juanita? sa Kapitolyo Pasig lang to di ba?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    1. azuthai - the ambiance isnt much of thais, the food werent spectacular either...

2. peking garden - the place is a classy chinese resto, much like makati shang's chinese, a near authentic chinese food can be found at presidents or emerald, where their woks has been tested with time...

3. korean garden - good korean food, the korean bbq is great=) =) =)

4. cyma - good choice for that greek cuisines mousaka is great=)

5. kai - a japanese fusion resto, good food! pricey but great=) you use the pork fat as butter to the stone griller=)

6. brother - excellent onion rings, burgers are juicy=)

7. bizu - macaroons are good but they have this "sawa factor"

8. so much heard of circles but for now i am sticking with paseo uno, heat's buffet isnt that good so is sofitel, too many that you cant appreciate the foods actual taste.
    9. mamou - good steaks but i think they forgot to rate duo, between the two duo is better=)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Charlies and Cafe Juanita magkalapit lang sa Kapitiolyo.. Yummy talaga!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Sh*t naman yan, panay pa naman kain ko ng burger nila..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Lahat may horror stories talaga, even in the best restaurants...

http://www.munchpunch.com/restaurant...iews/1624.aspx

A dead cockroach in Trio Pasta - Nov 15, 2010

by GWS, 20 days ago (other reviews by GWS)

I have dined more than 5 times in this restaurant for the past two years.

Today's visit is the last time I will dine here.

I brought my foreign guest for lunch and he ordered Trio Pasta. After he finished his first 2 mounds of pasta, he found a dead cockroach underneath the sliced bread on his pasta plate!

Before we started ordering, my guest was very careful in choosing his meal as he had the impression that Filipino food was not that clean. And indeed, this incident proved him right!

Even if the Trio Pasta was deducted from our bill and we were given a free dessert, this is a very embarrassing incident!

Think 10x before considering this restaurant.

I will never go back to DUO!!! DUO Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Serendra

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002

last time i took my wife and daughter din to charlie's... nag order kami ng shake for my daughter... nagbigay ng straw.... then pag sip ng anak ko.. parang nahirapan sya... parang may napasok sa bibig nya na di ko alam kung ano... naipaluwa namin sa anak ko yung nasama ... maliit na ipis.. i think sa straw galing (naka bodega lang yung straw eh... ).. den pinalitan yung straw... wala man lang sorry din or something...

after that.. di ko na uli naisama yung mag - ina ko dun... altho ako mismo bumalik pa ako once na ako na lang mag isa..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

At least alam mo bro na walang insecticide ang lettuce...

Hindi nga lang nahugasan ng mabuti....

11.5K:cheers2:

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Wow, the prices of the food in Tsukiji resto is like eating in Japan.

I think this is the only Japanese resto that serves fatty tuna belly sashimi. But at a whopping P2,400.00!!! I don't know how many pieces per serving.
    ayos rin naman sa sugi.. =)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Manila's 'best restaurants' named