New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sometimes you want to pig out and you are a litttle tight on the budget, pwede na ito.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Sometimes you want to pig out and you are a litttle tight on the budget, pwede na ito.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk
    I was surprised when I checked out the cost of franchising Mang Inasal - P15M!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasi si JFC na ang mayari kaya ganyan. The bee’s gotta earn money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I tried Mang Inasal when it first became popular (way before Jollibee bought it) and I was very disappointed. My UF is from Bacolod kasi so she takes me to authentic inasal restos. I never went back until recently when my second Mom told me to give it a try again and now I crave for it more than chicken joy LOL. The chicken is quarter size so it lasts me two meals (lunch and dinner) I like their palabok and gulaman too! I wonder if Jollibee changed something sa formula/taste

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yup, I also heard others saying the same thing, hindi na sila uulit, that was pre-jollibee, ako rin, Hindi nasarapan, swerte ni Injap at napag tripan sya ni Tony.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I don't think mang inasal is to be enjoyed for their taste. Pang pa busog lang yan dahil sa unli rice, unli chicken oil and unli free sabaw ng sinigang.

If you are the type of person na masaya pag na busog ng hindi mahal ang binayaran eh saka ka lang mag e enjoy sa mang inasal.

For the same reason, they are not worth it for take out/delivery. Hindi kasama sa take out yong mga unli nila so lugi ka.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; October 6th, 2021 at 11:55 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yup, I also heard others saying the same thing, hindi na sila uulit, that was pre-jollibee, ako rin, Hindi nasarapan, swerte ni Injap at napag tripan sya ni Tony.
    I'm glad I gave it another chance. Nag improve when Jollibee bought it (which is an exception kasi usually pag binibili ng Joliibee pumapangit hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I don't think mang inasal is to be enjoyed for their taste. Pang pa busog lang yan dahil sa unli rice, unli chicken oil and unli free sabaw ng sinigang.

If you are the type of person na masaya pag na busog ng hindi mahal ang binayaran eh saka ka lang mag e enjoy sa mang inasal.

For the same reason, they are not worth it for take out/delivery. Hindi kasama sa take out yong mga unli nila so lugi ka.
    Delivery lang ako. I will never dine in there, too crowded. Buti hindi naman ako ma rice and I don't like their soup.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I tried Mang Inasal when it first became popular (way before Jollibee bought it) and I was very disappointed. My UF is from Bacolod kasi so she takes me to authentic inasal restos. I never went back until recently when my second Mom told me to give it a try again and now I crave for it more than chicken joy LOL. The chicken is quarter size so it lasts me two meals (lunch and dinner) I like their palabok and gulaman too! I wonder if Jollibee changed something sa formula/taste
    Actually masarap nga palabok ng MI. And mura siya compared to Jollibee’s palabok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kung gusto talaga mabusog dati, Mang Inasal talaga for unli rice. Haha. Hanggang 3 rice lang ako dito pero grabe talaga yung iba. May nakita ako before more than 5x siya nagparefill ng rice. Haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I liked MI more pre-Jollibee. As with everything Jollibee (and Filipino for that matter), ginawang matamis ang manok.

Masarap din Chicken Empanada ni MI. Their palabok, may hint of Jollibee.
    Signature

Mang inasal (mam/sir extra rice)