New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've never tried real chicken inasal, so Mang Inasal tastes good for me, better than Baliwag's or Andok's. Basta may sawsawan with sili, solve na.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Granted that the original Inasal chicken taste is not what you'll find in Mang Inasal (you'd be best looking for Bacolod Chicken Inasal or Bacolod Chicken House), their own chicken tastes really good. And that red 'chicken oil' (personally i call it liquid cholosterol) adds flavor to the meal.

And the best part is that it gives so much bang-for-the-buck.
    Last Friday all I had was 140 pesos. That included fare costs (32 peso bus from fairview ) So I was left with 108 pesos. Thing is, I was awfully hungry at the time as I haven't eaten the whole day.

Et voila, Mang Inasal saves the day. For 99 pesos, I get my breast and wing, 6 cups of rice and 2 bowls of soup.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Madalas ako sa Mang Inasal. Been observing the very bad attitude of many people taking advantage of their unlimited rice scheme. Madalas daming rice left over and I'm sure the franchise owner is aware of this problem. They should come up with notices in encouraging their patrons not to be wasteful. The owner should exercise social responsibility by doing so.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Ako din madalas sa Mang Inasal...
    Wow huh! ang lalakas namang mag rice ng mga to..
    AKo hanggang 5 lang na rice tas pm2..
    Di ko pa natatry sa Bacolod Chicken Inasal.. pero mukhang masarap nga dun..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I don't eat rice, but their grilled chicken is definitely good...specially if you have it with their Achara! yum yum yum! If I really get the cravings for a good chicken dish...I just buy one of those Lecheon Manok and eat it all. yum yum yum! Now I'm hungry.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Meron ba sila food na hindi chicken? Hindi kasi ako kumakain ng manok.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Meron ba sila food na hindi chicken? Hindi kasi ako kumakain ng manok.
    meron sila pork bbq, yun eh kung di ka naman muslim. try mo manok nila baka magustuhan mo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    bottomline e masarap, kesho di original bacolod taste

basta masarap at sulit e ayos ito!

wag lang araw araw kasi masama ung ihaw sa katawan, nakakakanser!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by motegi View Post
    Madalas ako sa Mang Inasal. Been observing the very bad attitude of many people taking advantage of their unlimited rice scheme. Madalas daming rice left over and I'm sure the franchise owner is aware of this problem. They should come up with notices in encouraging their patrons not to be wasteful. The owner should exercise social responsibility by doing so.
    I have a friend who owns a franchise of Mang Inasal. Dami talaga nasasayang na rice, even those unserved na nasa rice cooker pa. At first, pinapamigay nya sa mga staff nila yung natirang rice, pero baka sinasadya na damihan yung luto para may mauwi silang rice. Now, tinatapon nalang daw nila rice.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kami ng family ko almost weekly sa Mang Inasal. Much cheaper din ang MI for blow out purposes etc. 99 pesos lang per pax. Sulit!!!!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Mang inasal (mam/sir extra rice)