New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    Guys, after re-reading my post and your comments I realized I was indeed a bit overboard on my comments, I apologize. I wasnt angry as my comment may seem to portray, I was just trying to explain my side. It is quite obvious that I am in the business of nuts and you could understand my passion for defending it, no more, no less. Again, I apologize. Thanks.
    sir sabi nga ni sir gh, don't take yung mga comments ni "JEW" seriously...

BTT, ako kahit anong mani kinakain ko. kahit minsan di na hinuhugasan... kasi according to studies di ba brain boosters ang mani...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    Guys, after re-reading my post and your comments I realized I was indeed a bit overboard on my comments, I apologize. I wasnt angry as my comment may seem to portray, I was just trying to explain my side. It is quite obvious that I am in the business of nuts and you could understand my passion for defending it, no more, no less. Again, I apologize. Thanks.
    what makes processed peanuts unhealthy is the hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated vegetable oil (transfat)

if you look at the ingredients of those tobi's nuts, meron hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated veg oil

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like nilagang mani.

I avoid eating processed peanuts (happy, growers, tobi's etc) because of the msg.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    bumibili kami ng hilaw na peanuts then kami na nagluluto, either baked or pan fried without oil

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mas ok yung adobong mani.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Lutong Mani vs. Processed Mani