New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    our local 3-in-1 costs less than 12 bucks, including cup, hot water and stirrer, in our convenience store near the workplace.
    if they sell brewed coffee at that price, of course i'll gravitate to it!
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Naisip ko din yan nung una...

Kaso if you go to Indonesia, Singapore, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Myanmar. Lahat sila naka brewed coffee.
    Yung kainan sa kanto kanto naka-brewed coffee. - Mas mayaman naman ang Pilipinas compared to Vietnam and Myanmar.

Di naman mahal, Singapore na ata pinaka-mahal na "hawkers" coffee at S$80 cents/cup (*34.5 = less than 30pesos)

One of the biggest coffee chains sa Vietnam (Highlands Coffee) is actually owned by Jollibee!
    baka it all boils down sa pinagkalakihan. iyong newer generations lang ng mga coffee drinkers dito sa atin ang na-expose sa "authentic" bitter taste ng coffee (tulad ko na lately lang din naka-appreciate ng brewed coffee since hindi naman ako talaga maki-coffee).

kasi maski instant coffee straight from the jar, napapansin ko iyong mga veteran caffeine junkees halos mocha na ang timpla nila. iyong medyo matamis na kasi nga siguro natural na may pagka-sweet tooth ang taste ng mga pinoy.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it was when i got much older, that i got to slow down and enjoy brewed coffee.
    when i was younger and still a trainee kasi, everything was rush-rush. we would many times take our meals in between destinations... while walking.
    our senior consutants disapprove of eating in the slave pits.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    baka it all boils down sa pinagkalakihan. iyong newer generations lang ng mga coffee drinkers dito sa atin ang na-expose sa "authentic" bitter taste ng coffee (tulad ko na lately lang din naka-appreciate ng brewed coffee since hindi naman ako talaga maki-coffee).

kasi maski instant coffee straight from the jar, napapansin ko iyong mga veteran caffeine junkees halos mocha na ang timpla nila. iyong medyo matamis na kasi nga siguro natural na may pagka-sweet tooth ang taste ng mga pinoy.
    Agree with you bro. For many years, ang kape ko, puro instant at sobrang tamis na parang arnibal.... My philosophy then was coffee is good because of the sugar and the milk... Pinangsasabaw pa sa bahaw... And then the creamer came along changing my coffee experience... (Then I got introduced to tea with milk in another country but that's another story - but coffee remained my first love)

Then I got assigned for many months outside of the country where to go coffee is popular exposing me on how to properly fold the to go cups.. He he he... Brewed coffee is free flowing in HQ so that's when my 7 to 10 cups a day, probably more, started. Creamer and sugar may join the cup individually, or together or not invited at all...
    Last edited by CVT; August 19th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Ako lang ba ang nagkakape ng Great Taste granules instant coffee dito?
    Napansin ko kasi simula nung nag-iba sila ng packaging parang nag-iba na din effect ng kape sakin.. Ang lakas ko mag-palpitate instant coffee fanatics!, dati naman walang ganung effect sakin.. Yung lasa ok pa din naman, hindi maasim unlike sa Nescafe na maasim sa tiyan kapag inabot ng gutom..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Napansin ko kasi simula nung nag-iba sila ng packaging parang nag-iba na din effect ng kape sakin.. Ang lakas ko mag-palpitate instant coffee fanatics!, dati naman walang ganung effect sakin.. Yung lasa ok pa din naman, hindi maasim unlike sa Nescafe na maasim sa tiyan kapag inabot ng gutom..
    +1 here. Without brewed, GTG is my quick fix.instant coffee fanatics!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Agree with you bro. For many years, ang kape ko, puro instant at sobrang tamis na parang arnibal.... My philosophy then was coffee is good because of the sugar and the milk... Pinangsasabaw pa sa bahaw... And then the creamer came along changing my coffee experience... (Then I got introduced to tea with milk in another country but that's another story - but coffee remained my first love)

Then I got assigned for many months outside of the country where to go coffee is popular exposing me on how to properly fold the to go cups.. He he he... Brewed coffee is free flowing in HQ so that's when my 7 to 10 cups a day, probably more, started. Creamer and sugar may join the cup individually, or together or not invited at all...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i rotate brands.
    grate taste is ok with me.
    my current favorite is kopiko black.

we sometimes think it's the product that is changing its formulation,
    when in fact it's our sense of taste that is changing.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yan din gamit namin ni wifey. Tuwing umaga lang naman so I can't comment if malaks talaga. Tama lang naman, wala kami palpitations.

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    baka nga kailangan ko mag-rotate ng brand.. more than 4 years na or mas matagal pa.. try ko yung Kopiko Black sa next visit ko sa grocery..