New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No recreational drugs din?

I can't drink coffee or alcohol without smoking. But now in the rare occasions that I have coffee, I can do without smoking na.
    Drugs? Never tried any kind of drugs not even marijuana.

Just never did find smoking and drinking appealing ever since. Both are bitter, so I don't know what's there to get addicted with.

Kahit nun HS. If we go out bar hopping. Never drunks any alcohol. Good thing my friends understand. Sila Ang uminom ng uminom. [emoji1]
    Last edited by shadow; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    yun nga comment nila. jingle ng jingle. lakas pa daw magyosi kaya katawan niya amoy nicotine at habit din niya uminom ng uminom ng coke. ang aim o goal niya siguro diabetes.

ginagawa niyang coffee dispenser katawan niya. dapat nga may cctv sa cr para makita ginagawa niya sa jingle niya.
    Hyper acidity ang target nya, high dosage of caffein + nicotine perfect combination.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think I'm the most boring person in the world. I don't drink coffee, I don't smoke and no alcohol consumption. Big "B" for boring.
    I am about like that bro.,- only a micron less boring....

Never tried drugs in my life; puffed only a couple of cigarettes; and drank alcohol occasionally (although I should admit that I got drunk one time during one of the Christmas Seasons,- pretty much desperate at that time,- gave up all of my money in my wallet to my dear caring friends... :hysterical...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:
    Last edited by CVT; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:47 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Drugs? Never tried any kind of drugs not even marijuana.

Just never did find smoking and drinking appealing ever since. Both are bitter, so I don't know what's there to get addicted with.

Kahit nun HS. If we go out bar hopping. Never drunks any alcohol. Good thing my friends understand. Sila Ang uminom ng uminom. [emoji1]
    Acquired taste kasi. I did not like cigarettes and alcohol too when I first tried it in my teens. Alcohol/coffee + cigarettes go well together.

I only started drinking coffee when I was working. I am glad I got rid of that habit because I people who cannot start their day without coffee in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Hyper acidity ang target nya, high dosage of caffein + nicotine perfect combination.
    Good thing I quit caffeine and smoking. I already have hyperacidity
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I am about like that bro.,- only a micron less boring....

Never tried drugs in my life; puffed only half a dozen smokes; and drank alcohol occasionally (although I should admit that I got drunk one time during one of the Christmas Seasons,- pretty much desperate at that time,- gave up all of my money in my wallet to my dear caring friends... :hysterical...

Ako I never experience going to a dead drunk situation. Just never find drinking a bitter liquid appealing. Lalo na smoking. Aside from a bitter taste as well. Baho pa damit. I actually hate cigarette smell

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ako I never experience going to a dead drunk situation. Just never find drinking a bitter liquid appealing. Lalo na smoking. Aside from a bitter taste as well. Baho pa damit. I actually hate cigarette smell
    I wasn't dead drunk at that time bro., (was still a bachelor) - I walked half a kilometer to our house in the village... It is just that I was unusually friendly to the people I met that night...

Cigarettes,- yup - mabaho talaga.,.. dumidikit sa damit, balat at buhok,- Hay naku!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pero masaya makakita ng mga friends na lasing na lasing :rofl: Those are stuff you do in your youth but when you are old na and still partying like a teenager medyo loser na.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think I'm the most boring person in the world. I don't drink coffee, I don't smoke and no alcohol consumption. Big "B" for boring.
    bro, di naman boring yan. you just choose a healthy clean lifestyle . soon, you will be the oldest living person in the universe. Hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    bro, di naman boring yan. you just choose a healthy clean lifestyle . soon, you will be the oldest living person in the universe. Hehe
    That is sad kaya haha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pero masaya makakita ng mga friends na lasing na lasing :rofl: Those are stuff you do in your youth but when you are old na and still partying like a teenager medyo loser na.
    Yup! I remember we had an out of town once and all my friends were dead drunk, took a picture of everybody in their BDAY suit and all their dicks hanging out and wala pa digital camera so we had to have it develop. Hilarious yun reaction ng camera shop. Then luna lay pictures Sa school [emoji1]