New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Came back and checked out his songs.. I apologize for saying they suck, he's good, really good. And he's quite funny and witty too! (try the essays and lectures) And McDo is but one small item there. I agree with you, he's probably just like the rest of us, haughty, self-important, UP animal. But I'm intrigued why he makes his works downloadable free.. maybe he wants to run for public office?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the issue here is the use of styropor. why are posters here concentrating on the man and the establishment and not on the real problem, which is styropor.

styropor is none bio-degradable. unlike cigarete filters that biodegrade in about 100,000 years styropor will remain as is even after 100 million years.

10 million years from now when all humans have been replaced by the creatures that were able to adapt to all the destruction and mayhem we wreak on mother nature, guess what they will be displaying in their museums as artifacts from our irresponsible existence. not works of michaelangelo nor even the eifel tower. yup, it will be styropor. is that what WE want?

just think about it before you rant against "those activists".

p.s., paper cups and paper tissue and most anything made from paper were manufactured from trees planted in tree farms (the rest came from recycled paper). the rational that the manufacture of paper depletes the forests is invalid.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i think the issue here is the use of styropor. why are posters here concentrating on the man and the establishment and not on the real problem, which is styropor.

That I don't mind really. I just don't like Granada's attitude, and the way he posted comments "defending Mcdonalds" which had absolutely nothing to do with Mcdonalds. Most of the comments here point out that he's doing it the wrong way. Pero, wala namang nagsabi dun sa mga pinaskil niya na "Mabuhay ang Styro!"

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mabuhay si Gary!!!

[SIZE="4"]Use your toilet paper not only once...but twice!!![/SIZE]:flush:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kala ko naging rugby ang styro

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    We know the problem. But arrogant people only add to this country's and this world's problems.

We do think about it. But this thread is about Gary Granada's TERRIBLE ORDEAL!!! (Kawawa naman siya!!! )

If Gary ever reads this thread - my advice is for him to deflate his ego a little and stop mispresenting other people's statements. Hey, Gary, be man enough to admit you're too full of yourself and apologize to people here...

And maybe we might actually help you out with what you claim to be your noble cause.
    Last edited by creepy; October 29th, 2006 at 04:35 PM. Reason: add

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    That I don't mind really. I just don't like Granada's attitude, and the way he posted comments "defending Mcdonalds" which had absolutely nothing to do with Mcdonalds. Most of the comments here point out that he's doing it the wrong way. Pero, wala namang nagsabi dun sa mga pinaskil niya na "Mabuhay ang Styro!"
    Correct ka diyan!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Friendly advice....Hunger strike.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Activisim FTL.

:fly:

Edit apathetic revolution FTW...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Here's one issue I got from his site:

The signs of dictatorship have not disappeared, they have taken the more vicious form of wanton killings. Until the last couple of weeks, when GMA met with the revulsion of the civilized world, those killings were taking place at the rate of one a day—a dark parody of curbing population growth.

Quoted from C.Quiros

Any takers? Dunno about you, im just interested in nice cars~ why do they bother us with all those stuffs, sayang he writes good songs pa naman.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Gary Granada's ordeal with McDo