New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alabanger_2000 View Post
    [SIZE=2]People Assail Granada, Defend McDonald's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]While we have been getting encouraging and supportive responses, it is quite important to hear out (rather than edit out) views to the contrary. Kaalagad believes in critical pluralism. Here are some comments that assail Gary Granada and defend McDonald's:[/SIZE]
    "Assail Granada and Defend Mcdonald's"?!

Hell none of those comments were saying that McDo should keep using styro!

OTEP and Creepy's comments didn't even mention McDo at all! Only these activists' attitude were mentioned. Actually this proves that this Granada person is indeed just as arrogant (if not more) as the restaurant managers he's assailing, if I have to use his own term.

This is not "critical pluralism", this is misrepresenting people's opinions. Assailing Granada? His attitude at least. But defending McDo?! Shows how arrogant these guys really are. Anyway this comment will probably end up in that portion of that website.

...for the record, I don't prefer to eat at McDo. Or even at Jollibee. Or any fast food chain for that matter. Not for environmental reasons but bang-for-the-buck reasons (nabibitin kasi ako eh). I am in absolutely no position to be defending McDo, Jollibee or any other of these bitin-food outlets.

EDIT: I read through that McDonalds "PR Invitation" letter thing, and it certainly proves this Gary Granada bloke's arrogance. The letter's full of prejudice and Granada is very much full of himself. Tinawag niyang insincere, eh siya naman yung ayaw makipagusap eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Granada
    Don't treat us like we are a PR problem. I cannot take this veiled insult sitting down. So, to cut the crap, I will excuse myself from any possible dialogue with you or your client.
    Here's a link to the letter he posted on his website, before I get accused of quoting out of context.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; October 28th, 2006 at 09:32 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha. Pano ko nasali diyan eh Tropical Hut ang favorite ko? :lol:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ewan... ayaw ko na nga sana mag-comment kaso anlabo talaga eh...:lol:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    they know how to play with words.

i have read his letter to mcdonald's..

ngek, kung aawayin nya lalo, wala silang mapupuntahan na solusyon! dapat makikipag-usap ka pa rin ng maayos.

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Hahaha. Pano ko nasali diyan eh Tropical Hut ang favorite ko? :lol:
    sir, sikat ka na!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    over na grover naman!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    over nga! bantay-sarado pala 'to forum na'to.

anyway, kung nature lover si mr. gary granada, bakit di na lang nya i-suggest dahon ng saging ala grill resto ...

baka kagatin pa ng mcdo. mas native ang dating nila keysa ke jollibee

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i hope these activists choke on the styro used for packaging.

and come on! don't tell me he doesn't use products that kill the environment too? the tissue that he uses to wipe whatever we wants to wipe, galing sa puno yan. any food that he eats, kailangan gumamit ng fossil fuels para makarating sa kanya, at maluto niya.

what he's doing is almost hypocrisy, imo. bakit hindi na lang siya maghanap ng kweba at dun manirahan? that way, minimal ang environmental footprint niya and his activities.

and he should know better than to complain to a local manager, sumulat siya derecho sa TAAS.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pati nga gitara nya galing sa puno eh

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sakto! heheheh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang bigmac lang ang peborit ko dito. sa cardboard nakalagay

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Gary Granada's ordeal with McDo