New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If you want to live long, you have to be an Aborigine. No bacteria, no disease, average 70 year lifespan. Of course, you have to gather and eat grubs most of the day.

Either that, or Swedish... the ultimate office workers, but with the best health care on the planet and an average 70 year lifespan. Of course, they have to work most of the day, too.
    Hmmm... I kind of like the status quo. 70 years? Di bale kahit ako 67 lang mabubuhay I think that's a fair bargain!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    No comment din. Bihira kaming mag burger fastfood joints e.g. McDo, Jollibee etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    [
    QUOTE]

Oist ikaw nanaman. Kinawawa mo naman ang mga dahon ng saging baka maubos...[/QUOTE]

I don't eat a lot.....It's all lies I tell you lies....

:hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mahirap din i-piss off yan si Gary Granada sa pagpapansin, baka sa susunod granadahin naman yan Mcdo parang alias sa tondo pangalan nya eh

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    as far as gary granada goes, may credibility issues din sya with raising hell and blogging the whole incident when supposedly he was not given the time by mcdo, read from HCP na sister nya works for jollibee. also he wrote a jingle for jollibee some time back daw. don't remember this at all. hehe.
    Last edited by icon; October 16th, 2006 at 04:44 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    mahirap din i-piss off yan si Gary Granada sa pagpapansin, baka sa susunod granadahin naman yan Mcdo parang alias sa tondo pangalan nya eh
    HAHAHA

Corny pero nakakatawa!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    plastics cups are non environmental friendly so as styros, better to switch to a waxed paper cup like wendys use.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Jollibee fanatic ako eh...so no comment din.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    plastics cups are non environmental friendly so as styros, better to switch to a waxed paper cup like wendys use.
    agree ako dyan .. pero pano kaya yong hot choco / coffee, san nila ilalagay

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    pag alam kung styro ang gamit para sa mainit na pagkain or inumin pili na lang ako ng iba... kahit hindi na ako iinom ng hot chocalate na fave ko.
    bow ako kay GG et al.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Gary Granada's ordeal with McDo