New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^I beg to differ.

Going to Pampanga just to eat foreign cuisine? May panahon at oras maging burgis... but when in Pampanga, I'd eat the food the province is known for.

And we love sisig.... It may be sinful as hell, but we do have them once in a while

To ALL: Thanks for these great ideas.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Took my family to Mila’s today and we really enjoyed the food. Thank you for the recommendation.

We had the sizzling sisig, tokwa’t baboy, paco salad, and grilled bangus. Everything was perfect.

The sisig in particular, wasn’t swimming in oil, mayo, and goodness knows what else. It was a pure, non-bastardized dish that melts in your mouth.

It was our first time to have a paco salad.... suffice to say, it was divine. For someone who don’t particularly eat salads, that’s saying a lot.

The tokwa’t baboy is also a welcome thing. My wife makes them at home and I thought it was already good.... but no. I have to restrain myself from praising the dish too much in front of my wife. Hehe.

We’re going to have to go back probably within the month to try the other dishes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Took my family to Mila’s today and we really enjoyed the food. Thank you for the recommendation.

We had the sizzling sisig, tokwa’t baboy, paco salad, and grilled bangus. Everything was perfect.

The sisig in particular, wasn’t swimming in oil, mayo, and goodness knows what else. It was a pure, non-bastardized dish that melts in your mouth.

It was our first time to have a paco salad.... suffice to say, it was divine. For someone who don’t particularly eat salads, that’s saying a lot.

The tokwa’t baboy is also a welcome thing. My wife makes them at home and I thought it was already good.... but no. I have to restrain myself from praising the dish too much in front of my wife. Hehe.

We’re going to have to go back probably within the month to try the other dishes.

Glad you ordered paco salad, forgot to include it dun sa suggestions. Sarap diba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Glad you ordered paco salad, forgot to include it dun sa suggestions. Sarap diba!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aprub!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123