New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    agree on Palaisdaan.. ang daming daga.. tapos hindi agad nila nililigpit yung mga pinagkainan.. kitang kita na kumakain sa plates yung mga daga.. nakaka turn off talaga..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    you know what i mean hehe

ratatouille.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ratatouille-foto2.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

So, ano ang maire-recommend natin sa kanya, mga bro....?....
    Kung di hassle sa yo magpunta ng Dagupan, I suggest dun na kayo mag-lunch. Yung original na Matutina's nasa Bonuan. Mga 30 mins yan from Manaoag. Waze is your friend.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    TS .. First mass in Manaoag starts at around 5 in the morning (or earlier I think), last mass is at 12 noon. Afternoon mass starts at 3 or 4PM (not sure though)

If you have lots of time to spare, you can venture into Dagupan, but be wary of the traffic conditions which are unpredictable on those parts. From Urdaneta to Manaoag, there are two big resto's along the side of the road, you will see them, worth checking out. Sorry I cant give you the names, short memory. I have not tried them either. On the highway, just to be on the safe side in Urdaneta there's the default Max Fried Chicken.

Or, you can pack sandwiches and drinks for the kids so they wont go hungry real quick, on the return leg swing by Clark and lunch at Zen Japanese Resto. You can treat the family to a little duty-free shopping as well.

See here: https://www.clarksubicmarketing.com/...n_japanese.htm
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; June 17th, 2014 at 01:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    thank you sa mga suggestions nyo.
    nkakatakot yung me daga.hehe
    will try to explore dagupan after going to mass.. pag walang nakita, andyan ang always reliable "SM MALL" hehe

Sent from my iPod

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Matutina. Sinigang na malaga, Binagoongan baboy with talong and deep fried bangus. With free bukayo candy, this is very good, I'm sure you will buy for pasalubong.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Razons, sa lakeshore? Weeeh! Panlaman tyan yes, but for the taste NO! There are better places.

Alam mo naman na siguro ang shortest way ano, turn left at Norkis Yamaha dealership at urdaneta at the 2nd stop light. Diretso na lang yun and you will end up behind the manaoag church. Turn right at 2nd corner after the bridge in manaoag, then follow the walls of the church until you get to the entrance. Huwag mo papatulan yung mga parking boys after the bridge lalayo ka lang. Park inside the church, less walking.

Now, on the way, i think after the 2nd long bridge between urdaneta and manaoag, is a restaurant with good food (think bario fiesta). It is on the right side of the road right after the bridge. You will not miss it as there will always be lots of cars parked after the bridge. May parking din sila dun sa pababa sa left side. Warning lang, make sure you follow up your order as they have many customers especially on sundays.

If already in manaoag and dun kayo inabutan ng gutom, then there is this small chinese seafood resto maybe 50 meters on the right side before the manaoag church compound EXIT. Exit ha hindi entrance! It looks unassuming but believe me the food is much better than Mang Inasal around the corner. And the great thing about it is it is cheap (comparatively speaking). Actually dun na lang ako nagpa-park minsan sa harap ng resto pag puno sa loob ng church compound. Free parking and you can order in advance so that pag labas nyo almost ready to serve na, just tell them which mass you are attending and they will have your food ready by then.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, agree with avoiding palaisdaan. They used to be the must go to place in gerona, but last time we were there we almost did not want to pay. The food was served very very late, cold, and not as good as it used to. And now rats!? Yaiks!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Razons, sa lakeshore? Weeeh! Panlaman tyan yes, but for the taste NO! There are better places.

Alam mo naman na siguro ang shortest way ano, turn left at Norkis Yamaha dealership at urdaneta at the 2nd stop light. Diretso na lang yun and you will end up behind the manaoag church. Turn right at 2nd corner after the bridge in manaoag, then follow the walls of the church until you get to the entrance. Huwag mo papatulan yung mga parking boys after the bridge lalayo ka lang. Park inside the church, less walking.

Now, on the way, i think after the 2nd long bridge between urdaneta and manaoag, is a restaurant with good food (think bario fiesta). It is on the right side of the road right after the bridge. You will not miss it as there will always be lots of cars parked after the bridge. May parking din sila dun sa pababa sa left side. Warning lang, make sure you follow up your order as they have many customers especially on sundays.

If already in manaoag and dun kayo inabutan ng gutom, then there is this small chinese seafood resto maybe 50 meters on the right side before the manaoag church compound EXIT. Exit ha hindi entrance! It looks unassuming but believe me the food is much better than Mang Inasal around the corner. And the great thing about it is it is cheap (comparatively speaking). Actually dun na lang ako nagpa-park minsan sa harap ng resto pag puno sa loob ng church compound. Free parking and you can order in advance so that pag labas nyo almost ready to serve na, just tell them which mass you are attending and they will have your food ready by then.

Thanks! very informative. i will check the "barrio fiesta" like resto.

Sent from my iPod

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Silverio's sana, kaso out of the way na ba? ehehe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Food stop