New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    look guys hindi ako namatanda or nadwende. i feel that for everything that I had done to you people here in the past years, eh kailangan ko nang bumawi at ayaw ko din makarma.

kaya from now on, i will be like your parents who will advice and care for you and your decisions/consultations. i will make sure na abot sa makakaya ko ay gusto ko makatulong sa inyo kahit man lang sa pagsasagot dito sa forum ... for us the next generation to become respectable people in this society and the next generations to come

since i have been bad influence for so long, from now on i will be good influence and role model to upcoming young tsikoteers
    sana naman maging totoo to men.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    look guys hindi ako namatanda or nadwende. i feel that for everything that I had done to you people here in the past years, eh kailangan ko nang bumawi at ayaw ko din makarma.

kaya from now on, i will be like your parents who will advice and care for you and your decisions/consultations. i will make sure na abot sa makakaya ko ay gusto ko makatulong sa inyo kahit man lang sa pagsasagot dito sa forum ... for us the next generation to become respectable people in this society and the next generations to come

since i have been bad influence for so long, from now on i will be good influence and role model to upcoming young tsikoteers
    At humirit pa sya talaga!...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Parang kelan lang ayaw na siya taluhin nung ka-club ko dahil sa killer handle name at arrive niya.

Pero idol ko yan kaya nag-sisit-ups na din ako para buff.

Seryoso.
    Last edited by isa1023; January 28th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! don't be a boring OB we need the old OB fun, non-sense and crazy baka pag naging seryosos ka OB baka ikaw naman ang ma stress

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Dunkin' Donut