New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I saw this Unilever Pure It water purifier in True Value. It costs almost P5,000. Based on our current purified water consumption, I'll break even in one year (no filter change). Of course filters have to be changed so payback period will be longer depending on the cost of the filter.

For those who have a piped water filtration system, how much is the initial cost and the replacement filter? Just to have an idea of the cost.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Wag niyo tipirin yan mga sir, mas mahirap pag meron nagkasakit heheh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lsalapare View Post
    The gas you consume nung pinakulo mo ay breakeven lang kapag bumili ka ng purified water.
    yep, but not taking any chances sa bacteria. mahina sikmura ng matatanda sa bahay eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I saw this Unilever Pure It water purifier in True Value. It costs almost P5,000. Based on our current purified water consumption, I'll break even in one year (no filter change). Of course filters have to be changed so payback period will be longer depending on the cost of the filter.

For those who have a piped water filtration system, how much is the initial cost and the replacement filter? Just to have an idea of the cost.
    Mine was around 120K, installed 3 or 4yrs ago. The system includes a water filter, water softener, bladder tank, and water pump. This serves my entire house. Then I have another filtration system I bought from Ace Hardware during sale placed under our kitchen sink for our drinking water, and is also piped to my refrigerator for cold water and ice making.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Mine was around 120K, installed 3 or 4yrs ago. The system includes a water filter, water softener, bladder tank, and water pump. This serves my entire house. Then I have another filtration system I bought from Ace Hardware during sale placed under our kitchen sink for our drinking water, and is also piped to my refrigerator for cold water and ice making.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sa lahat ng may system na sa bahay ask your local health dept and ask cno certified laboratory laspinas and paranaque much union ang credited ask them to test your product if wala bacteria. Dapat monthly yun testing.
    Then sa mga bumibili ng purified dapat TDS level is less than 4microns yan good quality yan more than 10microns it is already mineral. Lagi the lower the better. Ask youre suplier kung ano TDS level

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    That is not cheap. The local water district pumphouse is just around the corner. After Glenda, I was frequenting the pumphouse to fetch water (as in umigib) and I asked the personnel there about the potability of the water.

He said their water is actually potable but they don;t advertise it. I don't know why. Maybe because they are not confident that there will be no contamination from there pump house to the households.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    That is not cheap. The local water district pumphouse is just around the corner. After Glenda, I was frequenting the pumphouse to fetch water (as in umigib) and I asked the personnel there about the potability of the water.

He said their water is actually potable but they don;t advertise it. I don't know why. Maybe because they are not confident that there will be no contamination from there pump house to the households.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    In our house, we use 3 stage filter for drinking water and cooking. Ceramic, Charcoal, Cotton filters connected in our tap water line replacing it every 6 month, roughly 1400 peso yearly.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Current setup ko.

2 Stage filter connected sa Tap before going sa Pure It Excella. 1st Filter: Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron filtering 2nd filter: Carbon Block 5 micron filtering. Then I pour the filtered water sa Pure It Excella.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Current setup ko.

2 Stage filter connected sa Tap before going sa Pure It Excella. 1st Filter: Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron filtering 2nd filter: Carbon Block 5 micron filtering. Then I pour the filtered water sa Pure It Excella.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast