New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Fast-cooking

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Anyone who is into Intermittent fasting? I started logging my fasts late last year, I did not lose any weight naman! LOL! But anyway, that isn't my goal in fasting, I want the benefit of my body repairing itself during the fasting period. It was easy for me yo IF since I don't eat in the morning.

BUT, I realized that I may not be getting the benefits of fasting since I drink my meds and supplements in the morning. For those who IF, do you take your supplements during the fasting period?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Anyone who is into Intermittent fasting? I started logging my fasts late last year, I did not lose any weight naman! LOL! But anyway, that isn't my goal in fasting, I want the benefit of my body repairing itself during the fasting period. It was easy for me yo IF since I don't eat in the morning.

BUT, I realized that I may not be getting the benefits of fasting since I drink my meds and supplements in the morning. For those who IF, do you take your supplements during the fasting period?
    The weighing scale isn't the best fast gauge. Your bloodwork & HbA1c will show more...of less.Do you practice fasting?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Like I said, I'm not in it for weight loss naman. What I wanna know is do people take supplements during the fasting period

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    For those who IF, do you take your supplements during the fasting period?
    For me, all oral meds after lunch. Black coffee lang sa umaga.

Last meal before 8pm, first meal after 12noon
    (on a normal non-Covid day, 6:30am ako nasa gym, easier to skip meals kapag may ginagawa )

Lockdown/Quarantine is a big help since minsan 7 pa lang tapos na dinner... then sa haba ng mga morning meeting ko, halos 1pm na ang lunch

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    For me, all oral meds after lunch. Black coffee lang sa umaga.

Last meal before 8pm, first meal after 12noon
    (on a normal non-Covid day, 6:30am ako nasa gym, easier to skip meals kapag may ginagawa )

Lockdown/Quarantine is a big help since minsan 7 pa lang tapos na dinner... then sa haba ng mga morning meeting ko, halos 1pm na ang lunch
    Oh, so you don't take the meds during the fasting period. Naisip ko nga kasi if it's vitamins e di it will stop the "starvation" of the body kasi may nutrients coming in

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Like I said, I'm not in it for weight loss naman. What I wanna know is do people take supplements during the fasting period

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Should You Supplement While Fasting? - Zero Fasting - Medium

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Oh, so you don't take the meds during the fasting period. Naisip ko nga kasi if it's vitamins e di it will stop the "starvation" of the body kasi may nutrients coming in
    actually, in my case (same as my wife)...

Morning Gym tapos Office at 9, meetings at 10 hanggang 12nn.

even if I wanted to eat/take my vitamins... wala talagang time.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Anyone heard about Master cleanse? No food intake for 40 days I know fasting has its benefits (autophagy) but how can 40 days of just drinking water with lemon be healthy? Siguro 24 hrs na maximum

BB Gandanghari is doing it but I don't think now is the right time to deprive our body of nutrients since we need our body to be strong against the China virus.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 19th, 2020 at 11:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Anyone heard about Master cleanse? No food intake for 40 days I know fasting has its benefits (autophagy) but how can 40 days of just drinking water be healthy? Siguro 24 hrs na maximum

BB Gandanghari is doing it but I don't think now is the right time to deprive our body of nutrients since we need our body to be strong against the China virus.
    yup.
    it's not healthy.

you'll lose weight, all right.
    fat loss.. muscle loss.. bone (calcium) loss..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast