New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    We bought a pack of 10s at S&R last month to see/taste what the fuss was all about. Only cooked a packet, threw the entire bowl into the garbage along with the rest of the 9 unopened packets. Total waste of money.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk
    sayang naman sir. pwede naman one half ng spice packet ang gamitin...or use the ramen to cook something else. yung spices pwede pantaboy sa pusa(or tao)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    sayang naman sir. pwede naman one half ng spice packet ang gamitin...or use the ramen to cook something else. yung spices pwede pantaboy sa pusa(or tao)
    Don't get me wrong. My family is from Bicol and we put chili in everything (our Bicol express is entirely made up of chili peppers and we find sriracha akin to Mang Tomas sauce), but that Korean crap is just plain inedible.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I agree. I tried it once. Never again.
    Do You Like Spicy Food?🤭Do You Like Spicy Food?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Don't get me wrong. My family is from Bicol and we put chili in everything (our Bicol express is entirely made up of chili peppers and we find sriracha akin to Mang Tomas sauce), but that Korean crap is just plain inedible.

It must be heaven to live in your household. I love Bicolano food!!!

If I were to eat one regional food for the rest of my life, it is a toss up between Ilocano and Bicolano food

And for some reason kasundo ko people from Bicol, Ilocos and Negros. And of course, Tagalogs
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 31st, 2018 at 08:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kaya ba niyo?

M'sian Woman's Intestines Are Now Damaged After Eating Extra Spicy Ramen Every Week - WORLD OF BUZZ

“My wife would finish the entire bowl without drinking a sip of water and she said it wasn’t spicy at all. I was indeed impressed by her (spiciness tolerance). In the end, RM10,000 was spent on one night to insert a camera into her stomach to identify the cause of her stomach ache, as she was going through excruciating pain.”
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 21st, 2018 at 08:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i wouldn't believe all this, hook, line and sinker.
    in my opinion, there's more opinion than fact in there.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122