27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brothers Burgers

19 70.37%
  • Hotshots Burgers

8 29.63%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Brother's din ako but I have not eaten there for a long time na.

There is a branch in Westgate in Alabang which is supposed to be nearer to me but I haven't been to that place.

I loved their pepper something sauce. It really adds to the taste of their already tasty burger.

I also remember that I ordered their biggest burger sorry but I don't remember what it was called, but I did remember was that my jaw ached from all that chewing. Not because the beef was not tender but that it was soo biiiigg. I did not order this particular burger anymore.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    brothers for me. btw, are the rumors true that hotshots pirated the brothers recipes and ideas?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hotshots! fave namin ng wifey ko! mmm.mmmmm....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    brother's burger

yung pinakamalaking burger ata nila is yung pounder, which has 2 burger patties. grabe, kumain rin ako nun one time, sobra busog ako! whew!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mas ok Wham burger! Mas malaki yung pattie!

Pero between the two, lamang ang brothers when it comes to size and choices. Sa Hotshots kasi medyo maliit yung burger compared sa brothers. Pero masarap rin (kaya lang mahal na!) Crispy Burger Melt P90 na!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    masarap hotshots pero masnasasarapan ako sa brothers...

wham burger masarap din...

favorite ko yun one pound ng brothers plus cheese! tapos strawberry shake, fries, and dalawang chocolate chip cookies!

hahahaha 1hr sa treadmill after...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    brother's burger kami ng wife ko... my wife is not a fan of burgers pero nagustuhan nya ang brother's.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've only eaten about half a dozen times at Hotshots... doon sa Morato area and at Libis... have not been impressed.

I think it was Buddy's Burgers (is that right?) that copied the Brothers formula, but their offerings really aren't as good... are they still around? I've only eaten there a few times.

My wife doesn't like "conyo" food (e.g.: expensive fast foods), but I managed to get her addicted to Brother's. :lol:

The choices are very good. They have the Brother's Burger in all sizes, the Lamb Burger (sinful!), the Zumo Chicken (Wasabi mayo and Chicken fillet... my favorite... not as spicy as the Zinger or the Kamikaze maybe, but the chicken is very good), an excellent Fish Fillet, big cut fries and onion rings, with a zillion different available dips, Nacho Fries (fries with chili, cheese and beef) and rice meals...

***(breathes)***

and they have shakes, softdrinks in can (much better than dispenser cr*p) and rice meals (did I mention that already? :D ) Very good stuff, and worth the extra it costs over other burger joints.
    Last edited by niky; November 14th, 2005 at 12:44 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hotshots ako pero matagal ko nang di na-try uli Brothers.

May branch si kuya sa bagong Convergys building Ayala cor. dela Costa.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Pangit sa Hotshots, sumasabog and makalat kainin. It is also only an imitation of Brothers Burger.

Maganda pa din sa Original Brothers Burger. Nakakainis kasi ang mga nag business like Hotshots na gumagaya sa idea ng iba.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Brothers Burgers vs. Hotshots Burgers