New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I want to try those pinoy craft beers too but they're a bit dicey to get a hold of.

A high school batchmate of mine was selling his beer brand during our homecoming but i was unable to buy a bottle man lang. Masyado na kasi nagkasayahan kaya nagkalimutan na.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Yes he bottle his craft beer and he sells brewing kit for you to make your own Best Beer for you
    He is now based in Tagaytay

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Does he bottle his craft beer commercially? Or he just sell them at bars served from the tap?

Local craft beers are beginning to get some acknowledgement. The first successful commercial brands like Katipunero and those brands from Tagaytay were just OK. Those craft beers from Baguio were quite good (Search for Pugaw). I have tasted a Coconut-flavored stout from Tarlac (Laughing Carabao) and it had that distinct unique taste, like fresh “tuba”. Another surprising one is a local version of the Belgian trappist beer which is brewed in Parañaque and quite affordable (Tripel Bel-Ale). Last Friday, I got a taste of the Engkanto Double IPA and it does have that strong kick to it but surprisingly smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I want to try those pinoy craft beers too but they're a bit dicey to get a hold of.

A high school batchmate of mine was selling his beer brand during our homecoming but i was unable to buy a bottle man lang. Masyado na kasi nagkasayahan kaya nagkalimutan na.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Go to Tap Station in BGC and they have a good list of craft beers. The Bottle Shop has some good imported craft beers. Tripel Bel-Ale is available at Uncle Cherry. The Belle & Dragon in Makati offers Engkanto and a few other local craft beers plus some good wine imported beers.

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    1 bottle after work Best Beer for you

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I think I'll grab a beer later and climb up the roof and watch the red planet moving across the sky.

I just hope I won't doze off. lol

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My colleague got me cranberry flavored beer. I don't know what brand it is because they served it in a glass. It was really good.

My boss taught me to drink beer with full meals and it's such a shame that I discovered it this late. hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    There is this Japanese brand called Hitachino.

I have tried their red rice ale, white ale, and i forgot the other one.

It's available in refinery and 12/10 in makati.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My colleague got me cranberry flavored beer. I don't know what brand it is because they served it in a glass. It was really good.

My boss taught me to drink beer with full meals and it's such a shame that I discovered it this late. hahaha!
    No shame in that.

Better late than never nga diba? Best Beer for you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Over dinner or lunch, I'd prefer a beer over soda. Heck, if restos have good beer pairings for their breakfast menu, I'd give it a try.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Over dinner or lunch, I'd prefer a beer over soda. Heck, if restos have good beer pairings for their breakfast menu, I'd give it a try.
    Yo the man sir Egan!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Best Beer for you