New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Lemme start..

Mutiny Bar

Went to this bar last night, the place is really cool. The incorporators are in fact soldiers and they only have few civilian investors. I had experience my first Boodle fight with them and its fun. Their foods are great plus the place is unique and cozy. Their food names are in fact based on military terms like foxtrot, Charlie etc. I had their Cools (tapsilog) very yummy and their sisig, one of the best sisig I have ever tasted. In addition, they also have bands there. FYI, their place decorations are in fact their supplies when they were still in service. Their combo is being served in an AFP supplies lunch box (I do not know what they call it though)… Moreover, the entire place is really cool. Seems like you are inside a military barracks.

I suggest guys you can also try to visit them. It is located at ASEANA Power Station in Macapagal.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    BGs Bar in Pasay Road, Makati. Cool ang place, medyo may kalumaan na rin, pero lupet ng mga bandang tumutugtog dun ng classic rock.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Side Bar? ito na lang napupuntahan ko.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I love side bar in Ortigas! Salbachos and Calamari Pasta.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Before madalas kame ng mga gfs ko sa Prince Jaipur and Embassy. Kaso now nagkasawaan na rin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Before madalas kame ng mga gfs ko sa Prince Jaipur and Embassy. Kaso now nagkasawaan na rin.
    Hihi... I thought so. I knew kaagad after you played sir bad na experienced you mam chill.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try Dolce located at T.Morato near pier one. Newly opened palang sya less than a month pero super dami tao every friday and saturday. 300 entrace inclusive of 2 beers. May vip sila sa 2nd floor 5000 max of 8 persons consumable drinks only. Sabi nila its the Emba of QC.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Hihi... I thought so. I knew kaagad after you played sir bad na experienced you mam chill.
    huh i don't understand what you mean....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ayoko na gumawa bago thread kaya dito ko na post.

Pati pegasus ngayon may chinese na nakasulat sa ads. Madami na talaga chinaman.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    For the corrupt public officials, bilibid bars

Bars you can recommend....