New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me, this is no yabang, i went to c a friend of mine last week n i didn't know how rich he was til i saw all the cars his family had, he has 2 ferrari 550s, 1 2002 bmw 745, 1997 mb sl600, 1 2002 sl55, 1 ev07, 1 subaru impreza, 1 bentley, 2000 porsche gt4, 1 shely cobra, dami pa yung iba nasa planta pa nila and take note mat sarili pa airconditioned rums mga cars nya. sa wakwak nakatira. tulo laway ko talaga. sana ganun din me kayaman. over whelming talaga. hiya nga me pakuha ng pics.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ewan ko kung totoo yan, how about the owners of FLP in the Philippines, do they earn the same?
    not really. i think in FLP the money you earn depends on how fast and diligent you are in networking (recruiting). you can be the first ten member of FLP in philippines, but if you don't the the business, you wont earn the money. sabi nila pasipagan daw dito. kung tamad ka daw, e siguradong maiiwanan ka.

about the owners, Roilo Golez is the one who brought FLP in Philippines. I think Roilo don't do networking, he is more concentrated on the franchising of every product centers that are being built.

ang owner ng FLP is from Scottsdale,AZ, Rex Maughn.

about the products naman, 'yong toothpast nga daw p'wede feminine wash.
    eto pa nakakatuwa, one of the products named Aloe First, ginagamit daw ito para sa mga fresh na susugat para madaling maghilom or matuyo. one of my friend who happens to be a member of FLP tried the Aloe First on her G/F (you know), 30 min before (you know) at sumikip daw, totoo daw!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KCboy,

Hindi ba garahe mo iyang dine-describe mo? :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01

about the products naman, 'yong toothpast nga daw p'wede feminine wash.
    eto pa nakakatuwa, one of the products named Aloe First, ginagamit daw ito para sa mga fresh na susugat para madaling maghilom or matuyo. one of my friend who happens to be a member of FLP tried the Aloe First on her G/F (you know), 30 min before (you know) at sumikip daw, totoo daw!
    Ano yun, repair kit?

hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wh0ops.. na doble... check my post... down there...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    me, this is no yabang, i went to c a friend of mine last week n i didn't know how rich he was til i saw all the cars his family had, he has 2 ferrari 550s, 1 2002 bmw 745, 1997 mb sl600, 1 2002 sl55, 1 ev07, 1 subaru impreza, 1 bentley, 2000 porsche gt4, 1 shely cobra, dami pa yung iba nasa planta pa nila and take note mat sarili pa airconditioned rums mga cars nya. sa wakwak nakatira. tulo laway ko talaga. sana ganun din me kayaman. over whelming talaga. hiya nga me pakuha ng pics.
    actually, my br0ther and his friend (who happens to be a friend of Jun K.) went to his house in Merville, Parañaque. he owns 1 355 F1 Maranello, 1 MB C or E-Class (got pix of it), 1 Ford Expedition and 1 Lincoln Navigator. thats it... Ü

baka nman garahe mo un * KCboy.. *peace*

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    d ho garahe ko yun, d guy happens to be connected with the hi brass of smb, cojuangcos, grabe talaga, nikwenta ko yung value ng mga cars nila, more than 100m na pumapatak. sana ganun tayo lahat kayaman........................??????????

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    oo nga marami naloloko nyang pyramid na yan Isa na ko dun,hehehe, nung first year college palang ako kinulit ako ng mom ng barkada ko na magseminar dyan sa greenhills, ang tanga ko punta naman ako. buti nalang di binili ng mama ko yung concept ng pyramid kung hindi victim na din ako nyan.hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    grabe meron siyang bently? 30 million yun diba? , marami talga mayaman nakatira sa wack-wack.:mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mk
    grabe meron siyang bently? 30 million yun diba? , marami talga mayaman nakatira sa wack-wack.:mrgreen:
    22M *lang* naman ang bentley... 30M ang rolls royce... :lol:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Naalala niyo pa ba ang Ferrari ni Jun Kintanar?