New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tawa nga kami ng tawa ni Cocski nung sinabihan kami ng isang sumali sa FLP na pedeng gawing feminine wash yung toothpaste nila hehehe

Ano yun pantanggal ng bad breath sa baba? :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    talaga? ayos pala tootpayst nila ah!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal cguro ang FLP products, kasi mga products ata nila multi-purpose eh..tulad na lang nyan toothpaste pwede gamiting feminine wash..hataw ah!! multi purpose talaga! :P :P :P :D :lol: hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FYI lang,

The tune-up and change oil of a Ferrari V8 costs about 60k-80k lang naman. Before anyone gets cynical, I do know someone with a Ferrari. Its the cambelt change that costs 250k, which is done every 20,000 miles or 3 years, whichever comes first. Its an engine out job kasi. IMHO racket ito ng Ferrari para malaki kita nila sa parts and servicing.

What Ferrari owners usually do is hire a qualified service technician either from Italy, Singapore or HK to fly in and service a handful of cars para makatipid sila since they will not only have to pay the Ferrari technician's professional service fee but also his accomodations, food and err, gimiks. Mahilig din daw sila sa mga Pinay kasi eh. ;)

Pero shops like PGA Cars and Automekanika can service a Ferrari.

JK went with our group to BRC (duty ako nun eh, bad trip ) along with the owners of PGA Cars and his barkada (Porsches and Ferraris galore), and when my friends viewed the F355 of JK, the interior's plastics were MELTING, and the paint on the dash would stick to your hands when you'd touch them. Apparently, hindi kaya yung heat natin dito sa Pinas.

Compared to the F360, the F355 had terrible fit and finish, and requires a strip-down every so often to be repainted. Wala din daw kasi rust-proofing ito mga italian stallions na ito eh, and they are VERY prone to rusting.

I'm a die-hard Ferrari fan, pero before I consider buying one (IF I had the funds), I'd be forced to reconsider again if I can actually afford to maintain it. AT least ang Porsche hindi na masydo malayo sa BMW /Merc pagdating sa service. Yung parts lang ang malaki ang presyo but still nowhere near that of a Ferrari.

Wih regard to MLM, yes I agree its a scam. Pero JK was nice enough to offer rides to people when our group was in BRC, although he does drive it like a jeep: one hand holding the door handles bracing himself, the other hand on the wheel. :D

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Did he really earned millions of pesos from FLP?

For me, it's quite impossible.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK he earns millions of Pesos not selling FLP products but through recruiting what must be in the thousands already of new agents every month for FLP. He is FLP's number one recruiting agent.

Read his write-up before, he makes about 8-12 Million Pesos a month. WOW! :shock:

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    So, it's not from the product.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8-12 Million Pesos a month :shock::shock::shock:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yupz... 8-12 million average a month...
    for his Xmas Bonus, he received a wh0oping 13 million....
    grabe.. Xmas Bonus lng un!

ewan ko kung totoo yan, how about the owners of FLP in the Philippines, do they earn the same?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Naalala niyo pa ba ang Ferrari ni Jun Kintanar?